FEGs

V

vijaykr

I think the next thread of customization, that one could want to make is in FEG folder. Great work by Vineet and Ravi(?) has made this Folder visible to everyone who downloaded WCEXP2003. A tutorial on customizing FEG (on the lines of customizing kits) could boost the interest of modders. I hope one would be released soon by C2002.tk. I've tried to customize the FEGs but only problem is F1.tga and other images with similar data, when customized are being displayed as blank images in-game. (white squares) Can anyone help me in this specific problem?

I haven't found a customized FEG in downloads section yet.

Make sure you have the files the right size, hight and width.
Also make sure that you save the .tga as the right bits

Yeah and you can go to the what have you made section and download some of my patches because all of my patches dela with these feg things.........

And i would also like to provide a list of tga files which can be placed in the feg
directory.
Here is the file

Also you can wait for my patch which will be released shortly

Attachments

• list.txt
    3.5 KB · Views: 29
Actually, I PASTED my graphics into the corresponding tga files of WCEXP2003. But the above mentioned files showed up as white background :( , whereas they were alright when original was used. Can u help?

P.S. btw, your list contains a LOT more of files! I'll look into 'em in detail a little later. Thank You.

Can you provide me the name of file or post a screenshot....

I would also like to inform others while you are making patch for the c2k2 menus
then you must know that c2k2 uses completely black colour as transparent.
So be careful.......

;D: ;D:

I'll soon release the detailed version of my list
Actually some of the names are quite clear
for eg

feg\op_****** ----------> options screen
feg\wc_******-----------> world cup screeen

etc .etc .
B)

I have already posted its name, in my very first post ... "F1.tga" in WCEXP2003

Users who are viewing this thread