International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
WB.jpg

nabcuplogo.jpg

SVWB.jpg

Venue-Etihad Stadium,Docklands​
--------------------------------------------------​

n1069P_Channel7.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

denniscometti-1.jpg
: Good afternoon to our viewers, I`m Dennis Cometti, and we`re right here at Etihad Stadium as the Doggies and the Saints clash. What are you thoughts about this one, Bruce?

bruce-blog-1.jpg
: Good Afternoon, Dennis. Yes, I cant wait for the bounce, its only the pre-season, but both are classy teams, its gonna be a tough one for both teams.

denniscometti-1.jpg
: Who`re you tipping, Bruce? I`m going for the Dogs.

bruce-blog-1.jpg
: I`m going for St.Kilda, they are such a delicious team, and have players like Riewoldt and Montagna who just gives me so much excitement.

denniscometti-1.jpg
: Thanks Bruce, here we have our very own Boundary Rider, Rick Olarenshaw who is with St.Kilda Coach Ross Lyon.

rick-olarenshaw.jpg
: Thanks Dennis, we have Ross Lyon here, we dont have too much time so we`ll get straight to it. How do you rate the Bulldogs for this game?

Untitled-2.jpg
: Yeah, they are a very good side, just as well, its always good to have strong sides to play against, to prepare for the actual season.

rick-olarenshaw.jpg
: Who`s missing out today?

Untitled-2.jpg
: We dropped Sammy Gilbert and Stevie Baker and decided to bring in Maxy Hudghton and Jason Blake to add to our back-line.

rick-olarenshaw.jpg
: Thanks Ross, good luck today, back to you Dennis.

denniscometti-1.jpg
: Thanks Ricky and also to Ross Lyon. Stay tuned, as after the break, its the opening bounce down at Etihad Stadium.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Users who are viewing this thread