Fielding Bug (ICC World Cup)

smqadeer

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi,

I am playing ICC World Cup in BLIC 2005 as Pakistani team. While bowling, every time there is a catch the Pakistani fielder drops it. Can somebody tell me why? Is this is a bug or some other problem? I dont think Pakistanis are that bad in fielding ;)

It depends on the person, i edited my Aussie team to not drop any catches without you controlling them. like a slips catch or the keepers catch.

C & B catch doesnt work

well when I was playing BLIC 2005 demo I also got a problem in catching especially in caught n bowled situation (when bowler itself attempts to catch a ball by himself) no fielding arrow appears at that time and suddenly he drops the catch

any tips

Last edited:
The fielding arrow only appears for catches in the covers or in the deep, slip catches and C&Bs are purely based on the players catching stat

RabbleRouser said:
Are you stopping the arrow in the middle of the bar?

Problem still not fixed. I hardly see any arrow during fielding :( Is this the graphic card problem?

madmick96 said:
It depends on the person, i edited my Aussie team to not drop any catches without you controlling them. like a slips catch or the keepers catch.

hey friend, can u plz tell me how can we do it for Pakistan? I mean which option to use in Player editor.

Users who are viewing this thread