FOOTBALL Fifa 11

Will you buy FIFA 11?

• Total voters

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Set to release on 28 September 2010 in North America and 1 October 2010 in Europe which is quite strange.

Feature list from Wikipedia;

• Personality+ is a system intended to improve the way that players' individual abilities are reflected in-game, resulting in clearer differentiation between players. Personality+ utilises a database containing 36 attributes and 57 traits for each player, maintained by a worldwide network of 1700 scouts, editors, and reviewers.
  • Pro Passing is a new passing system where the gamer's own accuracy with the control pad, as well as the situation and skills of the players on the pitch, determines the accuracy of each pass.
  • Creation Centre is a new web-based application which allows the user to create material to download to their console and share with their friends. Created teams names, kits, players and home stadia can be customised and players can be edited in a more in-depth way than before.
  • For the first time in the series the player will be able to create their own personalised soundtrack by importing their favourite music into the game. Customised chants can also be imported and a club's anthems and chants can be set to play during introductions, halftime, after goals, or at the end of matches. The player's virtual pro's name can be chanted in the stadium.

More about Creation Centre off IGN;

Dubbed the Creation Centre, it's a web-based application that allows player appearance, attributes and abilities to be edited as well as team names, stadiums, kits and crest ? all of which means we can finally resurrect our own beloved Deptford Wednesday.

"Having the ability to customize content in FIFA 11 to the degree where you are creating players and teams, choosing player attributes and managing team tactics effortlessly from the web opens up a world of possibilities of original content that fans will be able to create," said producer David Rutter in the official blurb.

http://au.ps3.ign.com/dor/objects/6...ccer-11-20100707024417095.html?page=mediaFull

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Like the inclusion of Personality+ and the new passing system. The creation centre also looks good and it should bring back memories of the old footbal games where you could make your own teams.

The only doubt I have is with the new passing system. Games between lower ranked teams are already poor to say the least, and this will make the lower star teams almost impossible to play with. I hope this isn't the case but I can see teams with 2 stars or below barely being able to keep the ball for more than 5 seconds.

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Not really, that is just announcing changes to FIFA on PC. This is where you can discuss all formats and is basically the same as the FIFA10 thread. They should stay separate.

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
This game looks really good. FIFA games have such an awesome foundation, they can only get better. Rooney's face looks real in that image.

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
Another interesting thing is the inclusion of custom playlists. It'll be great having chants in there. Could even add Vuvuzela's to annoy your mates!

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
Apparently there's gonna be no new stadiums or legues which is a shame. Was hoping for some Aussie stadia.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
@Covvy: Yeah, I was expecting the Russian League in FIFA 11, as it's in the PC version of FIFA 10. Hopefully it's there next season!

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Can you edit/make new stadiums and add new leagues with Creation Centre? PES might have the jump on Fifa this year - it appears that unlimited league/stadium slots are to be added. :)

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Yeah but making stadiums would be awful because they'll just have generic styles. You could make a stadium for your manager mode team on FIFA10, you just chose a style and gave it a name.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
The thing that annoys me about stadiums in Fifa is what happens when you're playing as a lower league team. You end up playing in the same two or three stadiums for the whole season, unless you get a 'big day out' in the FA Cup. I'm not saying they should provide real lower league stadiums, but for God's sake, increase the amount of 'generic' lower league stadiums!

MasterBlaster76 added 0 Minutes and 49 Seconds later...

Yeah but making stadiums would be awful because they'll just have generic styles. You could make a stadium for your manager mode team on FIFA10, you just chose a style and gave it a name.

Not if they actually allow you to alter the design.

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Way too much work for such a small feature. There is no way any of the major games would do that, and I'd be massively surprised if Pro Evo have incorporated any depth to it at all.

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
TBH though, it would make it a lot better game with more stadiums. As what Steve said before, it does get boring playing in only 4-5 stadiums for the whole year.

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Theres got to be at least 25+ stadiums in the game. Go to and edit the teams on the homepage and change their home grounds. I picked one that looked a little like the SFS and renamed it "Moore Park" and that's where my Sydney team plays at.

Users who are viewing this thread