FOOTBALL Fifa 11

Will you buy FIFA 11?

• Total voters
Word is that David Rutter will now also be involved in the PC version of the game as well as the consoles. Same producer = same game? Hope so, it's about time...

Anyone still play this on PS3? I'm borrowing off a mate for a bit and wouldn't mind versing some PC members.

What are the dream teams you guys have put together in Manager Mode and are proud of? I have two saves. I don't play more than 4-5 games a season so I just sim all of the rest of the matches until the transfer season.

Here are the two teams I put together (two separate saves) using Liverpool.

Formation: 4-1-5 (LB,CBx2,RB,CM, LW, RW, CF, RS, LS)
Date: October 2016

-------------Llloris-------------
thiago---pique---luiz---cissokho
-------------------------------
------------modric-------------
navas----------------------hulk
------pato-cristiano-torres-----

Substitues: Reina, Aquilani, Ninis, Guardado, Turan, Hazard, Suarez
Reserves: Skrtel, Matuidi, Agger, Sakho, Lucas

Team #2

Formation: 4-1-2-1-2 (LB, CBx2, RB, CDM, RW, LW, CAM, RS, LS)
Date: September 2015

-------------Hart--------------
ramos---thiago---luiz---cissokho
--------------song-------------
-------------------------------
navas------fabregas--------hulk
---------pato---cristiano-------

Substitutes: Van Der Sar, Aquilani, Hazard, Mata, Fellaini, Lucas, Suarez
Reserves: Agger, Radu, Skrtel, Johnson, Higon (random free transfer)

I'm actually pretty proud of the second one. In my honest opinion, that is that the best team you can put together in Manager Mode without having Cristiano, Rooney and Messi all in the same team. I have had enough money to buy both of them (Rooney and Messi) in addition to Cristiano and have had transfer offers accepted but they were to loyal to their clubs to come to Liverpool. Dream team. Also, goalkeepers are irrelevant. If they are over 80, they are all the same, be it Lloris, Reina, Neuer, Akinfeev, Hart or anybody else.

The first one is just all guns blazing. It's risky and I probably couldn't pull it off against anyone but the CPU. The second one is far more balanced, however.

...and yes, I just did this to show off.

Last edited:
I play Liverpool as well, and I wanted the core of the team to remain the same so here's my team:

------------Reina------------

---Agger---Pique---Abhas*---

-------Alonso---Gerrard-------
-Navas------------------Mata-

------------Messi-------------
------Suarez-----Torres-------

I have my player playing to increase his stats at RB.

Sub: Skrtel, Miereles, Carroll, Nasri, G.Johnson, Savic (random transfer)
Res: Carragher, Lucas, Spearing, Pacheco, Neymar, and a few more..

I keep shuffling the front three with the subs and reserves.
Would never have either of Rooney or Ronaldo in my team.

I wish they'd make a dream team mode, sort of like the manager mode in FIFA 09 where it was much easier to sign players by overpaying for them.

As Arsenal, I had all the best players in the world. My team was so good that I had players like Robin Van Persie on the bench.

Which teams do you guys play best with like I play best with Napoli even though their 4 stars I somehow always dominate with them and I like their style of football?

I want try some other underrated teams?

----------

Anyone still play this on PS3? I'm borrowing off a mate for a bit and wouldn't mind versing some PC members.

Yeah I do all the time

I realized that the only way to get Ronaldo, Rooney and Messi all in the same team was to play with Barcelona as Messi is the only one out of those three who is too loyal to his team to switch loyalties.

Obviously I don't have the time to play each match one by one or even sim them one by one so I just go to calendar, switch to may, and sim to the end of the season. I usually end up winning the league/domestic cup. My objective is to win both of them, but since I always win one of them, the board doesn't fire me. If I do get fired, I would have only wasted 5-10 minutes on one season so I can have my dream team in 20-25 mins.

I tried to sign Fabregas but you can only sign him in your first season apparently. After that he becomes too loyal to Arsenal. Schweinsteiger is also too loyal, as is Clichy.

-------------Lloris------------
Ramos--Thiago--Chiellini--Filipe
-------------Essien-----------
---------Xavi----Iniesta-------
Ronaldo-----Rooney------Messi

Subs: Aguero, Hulk, Valdes, Nasri, Mascherano, Bale, Valdes
Reserves: Busquets, Alves, Afellay, Pique

Users who are viewing this thread