FOOTBALL PES 2010-- Discussion Thread

Another question, any way to get the players to move when trying a throw in?

Another question, any way to get the players to move when trying a throw in?

First select the player and then movement keys :) keep pressing the pass button and the cursor will change from player to player.

Its the tactics, attacking, defending etc..

With the highest number being the most attacking?

MasterBlaster76 added 0 Minutes and 48 Seconds later...

First select the player and then movement keys :) keep pressing the pass button and the cursor will change from player to player.

But can you actually make your player run around at throw ins?

Also, does anyone know how to shield?

Sorry for bumping an old thread but I don't wanna create another for a small question.

I recently bought PES 2010 for my PC. Surprisingly, the game runs fine on my integrated intel chip which I wasn't expecting:p.

Just need a help, any possible way to get a red card? Can't we do manual fouls like we can do in FIFA? I need to do so that I can click a screenshot and use it for my story.

Last edited:
I have the wii version.

Offensively it is so much fun, crafting counter attacks by dragging players where you want them to go is about as realistic as you can make attacking, defensively less fun.

Currently in the champions road final of the champions league style cup at the end (on the hardest difficulty) after beating Real madrid 5-4 in normal time in a 10 minute match. I went ahead 3 times, they equalised 3 times, then got a two goal lead with 5 minutes to go, they equalised just as 4 minutes injury time came up, tense as real football.

Got inter in the final, I beat them 6-1 in the group stage, but that was on the second hardest difficulty (I then beat lyon 13-1 (after going 1-0 down!) and decided I was ready for top player)

To all those who have this game, it is a must to have smokes patch series. Trust me it massively improves the gameplay and makes the game just like FIFA in terms of licences. Only for PC though.

To all those who have this game, it is a must to have smokes patch series. Trust me it massively improves the gameplay and makes the game just like FIFA in terms of licences. Only for PC though.

Yeah, I tried that. It just got easy again after about a week. It was difficult to adapt to the slower speed, but after that, it was pretty much the same game.

Yeah, I tried that. It just got easy again after about a week. It was difficult to adapt to the slower speed, but after that, it was pretty much the same game.

You also forgot the fact that you control only 1 player unless there's an emergency.

Is there Snow available in PES 2010? I'm not able to get it or I have missed it. I have seen it in PES 6.

If they fix the referees for the 11 version, I might buy it. Barring that, loving my save with Brondby in the ML. (PS3)

Master League has a new repeat this season as well. It is now the youth squad, you can play as / guide, bringing together talent through the first team. PES points have been replaced by the currency like the real thing, and the Champions League and European Cup is the time of the season inegrated itself.

Users who are viewing this thread