FOOTBALL Fifa 11

Will you buy FIFA 11?

• Total voters
I've had this game since it came out, but didn't play it much due to the releases of F1 and then GT5.

However, i have picked it up recently and I have started a (Career) Manager-Mode as Liverpool FC. Manager name, A. Shearer...

Only 2 signings in the summer window, Riise came back to Anfield from Roma and Tom Huddlestone has come into the midfield from Tottenham.

Through pre-season i was undefeated, the 2-1 win away at Valencia was definitely the highlight. We went behind early but a second half comeback meant that Liverpool would be the victorious team.

In the league so far, i've played 4, won 3 and lost 1. The only loss came away against Wigan when Rodallega scored a free-kick with 5 minutes to go. A tough few games coming up though, City (away), Tottenham (home), and then a couple of weeks after i've got Chelsea away.

I've had a great tim eplaying this. i made an international tournament and played with Spain, the most is that the goalkeepers actually make saves. My best game was against Argentina in the SF, we were trailing 1-0. Tevez and Messi scored for them and Torres for me, then suddenly I hit two goals with Alonso @ stoppage time. I love the gameplay and the passing system. Most of my goals as assist. In that tourny Villa was the top scorer and Xavi assisied in 8 goals

I recently started playing fifa 11 on the xbox after having got bored of fifa 11 on the pc.

I didn't realise it at first but its so much better (minus the horrible graphics) than the pc version.

Just won the La Liga with Valencia. Won all games but one. Drew 1-1 with Villarreal. :facepalm My top three goalscorers are Arshavin(45), Soldado(23) and Mata(21).

That's because FIFA 11 on PC is basically FIFA 10 360/PS3 with updated squads.

Btw, PES is awesome this year :).

Hmmm. Let's hope this year we finally get parity with the consoles. The previous excuses about not giving the PC 'NG' won't hold any water now and EA must know that unless they're completely stupid. Worst case scenario though: we get Fifa 11 console - albeit a year late. And that's what's getting on our nerves even though we finally have the new engine.

Just won the La Liga with Valencia. Won all games but one. Drew 1-1 with Villarreal. :facepalm My top three goalscorers are Arshavin(45), Soldado(23) and Mata(21).

I'm trying to win la liga with Barcelona but not as manager, I transfered there after two seasons with Bristol city. I think Real Madrid are about 5 points ahead with about 5 games to go.

What difficulty do you play?

I'm trying to win la liga with Barcelona but not as manager, I transfered there after two seasons with Bristol city. I think Real Madrid are about 5 points ahead with about 5 games to go.

What difficulty do you play?

Legendary. I played it in the Tournament Mode rather than the Manager Mode because I dislike all those ridiculous transfers made by clubs.

Does anyone play this online on the PS3 (for when PSN is back up)?

I gave 'Be a Pro - Seasons' a try for the first time last night on Fifa 11 PC. Since it's only four seasons, I didn't think it was worthwhile creating a player, so I'm now filling the boots of none other than Wayne Rooney. And man, is this game mode fun!

So given that the worst case scenario for us PC users is to get Fifa 11 console for our Fifa 12 game, I have a couple of questions about 'Career mode':

1. How long does it last for (including player and manager?) Given many players go for around fifteen years or more, I would be disappointed if there weren't that many seasons for the player part - and then another fifteen or twenty for the management part!

2. Do you have to play a 'trial' match like in PES to decide which club you start with?

3. Does it include proper International schedules?

OK, that was three questions. :D

Edit: Couple more questions:

While a player, does your club buy and sell players? Can you get transferred? Are the objectives you're given less idiotic than they are in Fifa 11 PC/Fifa 10 console? And can you get subbed during matches? Ooops - four that time. :D

Last edited:
Won the Serie A with Inter Milan yesterday. Won every single game. :D My top three goalscorers are Eto'o(44), Milito(24) and Sneijder(18).

Users who are viewing this thread