FOOTBALL Fifa 11

Will you buy FIFA 11?

• Total voters
I just can't map the controller to the keyboard to suit me. Couldn't they do it in-game, rather than some dodgy launcher application which needs the game to be restarted after every change?
Fifa 06-10 were much better in this regard. Atleast I could assign multiple functions to the same key and decide which function will go to which key. Here, it is pre-defined, we can just change what key corresponds to the controller key.
I'm pissed, and I was expecting the patch to resolve this issue, but it has hardly done anything in this regard, it has only made the passing assistance etc page accessible, otherwise, no change.

Are you running under XP? I've gone well over a season now without a single crash. Also, check your video drivers - it was crashing a lot under Win 7, so I tried new drivers and it hasn't crashed since. I'm running under Win XP though because that way I get lag and crash free gameplay. :)

Nope I'm running under win 7. Will check the drivers though.

When I run FIFA 11, it shows a grey screen and then a error note named "E0001".
What can I do now?

^PC, but when I go into game settings it shows Joystick control icons? Any suggestions?

Trying, might fix it.

Bevab added 10 Minutes and 4 Seconds later...

What the hell is wrong, re-installed but still problem exists.:facepalm

Bevab added 3 Minutes and 30 Seconds later...

Another help, there is another game file inside and when I run it, it shows nothing. When I use the task manager and run it, it shows in the TM for a split second and then closes. Any help please?

Does FIFA 11 support on-board graphics?

Found this in the readme-
Error Message E0001 = This game requires a shader model 3 (or better) card.
Well that solves your problem.

Does FIFA 11 support on-board graphics?

no mate fifa 11 does not support on graphics but it need high graphics card and ram:yes

Anyone here please help me out in this big goal keeper problem my goal keeper he won't stand in his place he comes forward not forward too much forward just see the below preview see my goal keeper he is in the middle of the pitch that to in the opponent playing area :lol what he is doing there :lol

fifa201.jpg

I am Eagerly waiting for your replies :) please help me out in this goal keeper problem

Is it a legal version?

Lol, too much funny. Maybe the goalkeeper must have come to chat with the opposition or try hitting a goal. Must have got bored with just saving.:lol

Users who are viewing this thread