FOOTBALL Fifa 11

Will you buy FIFA 11?

• Total voters
Lol Bevab you've said that so many times.

Career mode with my pro is getting frustrating. Professional is too easy but World Class is too hard. I wish there were sliders like on other EA games.

The start to my Premier League campaign begins Man Utd (a), Man City (h), Liverpool (a), Everton (h) & then Chelsea (a). What a bitch of a start! Will be lucky if I come out with any points!

Would love to see how those games turn out. :)

Would love to see how those games turn out. :)

Will give a better run down later when I have my PS3 on again, but think I came out with 2 points from the first 4 and then got HAMMERED by Everton. Fairly sure I took the lead against both Manchester sides only for them to pull it back for a draw and then got a point somewhere else too.

Gone a lot further past that now though, and my signing of Macheda has turned out absolute gun. He is currently joint top of Top Goalscorers with Berbatov (ironic :p) and can't really find another striker to back him up. Boyata was MOTM for about 4/5 games straight :p.

35 pounds! on PS2.

Well my game is out of cover. I am not an experienced Football games player. Might have played some game in 2002 or thereabout.

I had played demo for this and mostly on Intermediate level. :p

After setting everything up I start the game with Chelsea vs Man Utd. game. Me as Chelsea and on Professional level. Got pounded for first half and decided to end the game. Next up I choose Man Utd. and play Wigan on Semi Pro level. After conceding goal in first half come back to score 2 goals and win 2-1.

To test my feet in Pro level I choose Madrid and play some unknown Swiss club and thrash them 2-0 with them down to 10 men.

Still need to learn a lot before I can master Pro level. Not bad considering I went to buy NBA 2K11 and had to settle for this.

And I am on PS3.

Was thinking of setting up a tournament/league for this on PS3?

Yeah it would be a weekend tournament. Don't worry, I'm not great either.

I can only score this way :

Left Winger takes ball from half pitch, run fast to beat everyone reaching diagonally towards goalpost and press goal shoot button.

Dont even know how to take free kick or corners. Just press aerial pass button. Any help will be appreciated as I win lot of free kicks.

Free kicks are very difficult on this, much harder than last year.

Online tournaments sounds like a good idea. My PSN is Mani-the-best

Yeah free-kicks are really hard. What I tend to do is, if it's from a reasonable distance, lay it off for another player and then get him to drill it at the goal.

Right so that's 3 up for the tourny.

PS3 Tourny:
Ollie_H - Ollie_H
SciD - scion_sid
Dr. Pepper - Mani-the-best

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread