FIFA World Cup 2018

D

Deleted member 46200

OMG, what a sweat!..........never thought I would ever see England winning on penalties after all the heartbreak, but Colombia were soooo dirty.........we will have to play a lot better against our bogey side Sweden, but we are still there fighting.........C'MON ENGERLAAAAND![DOUBLEPOST=1530651425][/DOUBLEPOST]

HAHA, good I hope you enjoyed it, the match was poor, but right result..........onwards and upwards.
Being honest I thought Colombia were playing Ozzie rules... Carlton style x

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
England. Winning a penalty shoot-out. In my lifetime.
Pray tell what is this sorcery???

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Brazil out. Money on Croatia for Modric and Kova!

Shadowplayer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Adjo Sverige,..............England controlled that game superbly, Harry Maguire was immense! At the moment looks like Croatia will be the semi-final opponents now, it's a tough ask, but they are beatable...............C'MON ENGLAAAAAND!

We really can do it this time!

Shadowplayer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
I really think England can beat Croatia, without the need for penalties hopefully!, they were good against Argentina but part of that is because Argentina were rubbish!, they haven't looked anything special since so yeah nothing to be fearful of...........C'MON ENGLAAAAAND!

Last edited:

Shadowplayer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
So it's France in the final..............against England fingers crossed here!, would mean our papers would go overboard with headlines about Agincourt and the likes! We have to get past Croatia first of course but hopefully our pace will frighten their aging squad as they have had 2 long matches going to extra time, but they seem excellent at penalties, the wait continues for now..............C'MON ENGLAAAAAND!

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Its definitely not coming home :p :D but what a game this has been!

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Its definitely not coming home :p :D but what a game this has been!
Feel for Perisic on the crossbar return! Would have allowed me to sleep an hour more...

Samuels

Rally Round The West Indies
WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
I am hoping France wins this. I was a big fan of France back in the day but stopped watching football altogether after Zizou retired in the most infamous match of his career. This might possibly put me back to watching the sport again.

PS: Sad for the England fans. They had very high hopes I did think they might actually make it big this time but that was not to be. That being said, they are definitely on a right path. From what I have heard, the captain Harry led his team really well as a group rather than making it look like a bunch of talented individuals. Hopefully, they can win the next one but for the moment, Allez Les Bleus!

Users who are viewing this thread