FIFA World Cup 2018

D

Deleted member 46200

So it is Russia v Croatia, well if they both played like they did today it will be a snoozefest, but I am so glad Russia knocked out the Spanish.............England have nothing to fear, if they play like they can, they can get to the final now and who knows then. I guess it will be a Brazil v Belgium quarter final in the top half, but for Englands chances I'm hoping for Mexico and Japan to shock. We have a chance boys, we have a chance..............C'MON ENGERLAAAAAND.
And after you woke up... Had a pee and then opened the curtains... And thought... "f*ckit...I'm English... Nevermind" then went to work.

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
One of either England, Russia, Croatia, Sweden, Switzerland or Colombia will be in the final. Wow let that sink in for a minute.

D

Deleted member 46200

One of either England, Russia, Croatia, Sweden, Switzerland or Colombia will be in the final. Wow let that sink in for a minute.

It'll be England....................................or Colombia, or maybe Sweden or Croatia haha covering my bases here.
England... F*ckme... I'll bet you they go out against Colombia x

D

Deleted member 46200

Adios espanà
Guess your French is improving... !!![DOUBLEPOST=1530519795][/DOUBLEPOST]
Good good, and I hope you are preparing yourself a nice slice of humble pie!
As long as it is solely made from chocolate then we have no problem... How's your throat... gasping for air... ?[DOUBLEPOST=1530519899][/DOUBLEPOST]
France v Croatia final.
Mark my words!!!
Really... ? Maybe the Itali... Germ... Nether... Portug... Argen... Erm.... Who's left... Engla... Dam, no one else!!!

B

Bigby Wolf

Rooting for Belgium this around did the same in euro 2016 as well.

Shadowplayer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
OMG, what a sweat!..........never thought I would ever see England winning on penalties after all the heartbreak, but Colombia were soooo dirty.........we will have to play a lot better against our bogey side Sweden, but we are still there fighting.........C'MON ENGERLAAAAND![DOUBLEPOST=1530651425][/DOUBLEPOST]
I am... Going to watch with me mate x

HAHA, good I hope you enjoyed it, the match was poor, but right result..........onwards and upwards.

Users who are viewing this thread