finally seen rain

rain in what?
one day or test?

as we have seen previous games having rain only in test though once i did get in in BLC one day-classic match

rain can always be seen when you play in england becasue most of the time the weather is overcast. Its the same as cricket 2004 but no rain bug and you see the clock fastforward.

was in test cricket dam sorry didn't think of a screen shot but the rain looked very heavy just about to come in to bowl the CPU was and it bucketed down. it was about 5pm in the afternoon and went on for the rest of the day

First test that I played in England I got rain.

The clock just went around for a few minutes and then it was after 6pm by the time it finished. Basically lost a days play.

I saw rain once in a test match too.........................not very exciting. So many years later, I still think that rain was best see in Allan Border's cricket.................

i have had rain a few times and lost 1 hour 25 minutes of a morning session and other time the whole session was rained out and last time lost a full days play only got 2 overs in at start of the day before it started raining all in tests so far.

have not seen it yet in 1 dayers though. has anyone seen it rain in 1 day games yet?

no its not in onedayers because the person who made it didnt know what D/L method was

Users who are viewing this thread