Anyone seen rain?

I have had a T20 reduced from 20 to 15 overs before the game started but has anyone had else had rain during the game then the target is readjusted?

Yes, it rained in 50 over match, first after 2 overs. Then it was reduced to 46 over per side and WI hit 256 runs and then it rained again and the target was set to 203 in 30 something overs.

This post not specifically rain related....but why are we shown a kinda weather report 'scoreboard' for 5 days when I'm playing a twenty overs match?

This post not specifically rain related....but why are we shown a kinda weather report 'scoreboard' for 5 days when I'm playing a twenty overs match?

For one day games I only see a weather report for that day split into five different parts of the day....are you not getting confused with that???

Played tour mode and 2nd one day match against England in West Indian, 16 overs in started raining and carried on for 4 overs and then we got taken off for rain and the overs are then adjusted , that's best moment so far .

Rain has impact on the ground as well, I have experienced it.

This video was from my OD which was reduced to 40 overs due to rain, and the ground was completely slippery. Ball was raising to boundaries in lightening speed when play resumed after rain. Luckily, I was batting & went after the bowlers by strategically putting the shots in gaps. Got a 42 ball 100, which I never had chance to score like that in normal weather in career mode. Felt like real cricket, as AI also went after my bowling & our team. Bowled 6 overs and ended up wicketless with 60 runs. So, it was not just me but the weather impact was well reflected to both the teams and I was biting my nails when we won by margin of some runs only in the end.

This game is far the best by any margins, have already mentioned in career mode thread but I don't mind repeating again & again everywhere. Hats off!

Last edited by a moderator:
Had rain for first time today although it seemed a bit sunny for such an event. At first I thought there was an issue with my display before realizing it was rain while watching a replay. Nice.

Yes. Rain before March. Got reduced to 30 overs but actually ended up at 40 overs somehow

Just completed the first season and only rained once.. wish it would do that in real life for Lancs!

Had rain for first time today although it seemed a bit sunny for such an event. At first I thought there was an issue with my display before realizing it was rain while watching a replay. Nice.

There doesn't seem to be any overcast/cloudy conditions in the game - its always sunny :(

Users who are viewing this thread