Never had rain

Fudge me....no wonder PC is an utter swamp and everbody is leaving....
Well no, who's everybody leaving...?

This topic has been covered before and I have made a point. The gentleman can't PM me and I'm concerned about what he wants, my security is important to me!!! I have asked him to go to introductions to carry anything forward. Please read all entries as I'm trying to be friendly but cautious. Gentleman, please let's have some understanding for my sake.

Let it rain, I have no ambition to reign except with Vine Ranes (baby).

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's kindly get back to the rain issue please. @SweetCaroline please adjust your privacy settings accordingly, if you are concerned that someone might stalk you.

Let's kindly get back to the rain issue please. @SweetCaroline please adjust your privacy settings accordingly, if you are concerned that someone might stalk you.
And the others... ? MattW has advised me and has been great. And the other off topic stuff... ?

And the others... ? MattW has advised me and has been great. And the other off topic stuff... ?
Sweetie, I'm merely suggesting that you check your privacy settings in order to avoid possible stalkers. I'm not fingerpointing... any comments about the rain?

Sweetie, I'm merely suggesting that you check your privacy settings in order to avoid possible stalkers. I'm not fingerpointing... any comments about the rain?
I have and all good for the PM's what happend this morning was unwarranted and being super sweet another staff stepped in (thanks and hugs to them). Look at my status as my brain isn't engaged. As for this thread it was the other guy for which I tried to direct to introductions, not my fault and I seemingly get the blame.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread