Financial Update

ste_mc_efc

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
you plans with the money (or plans to get out of debt)

Current Balance: ?1,389,570
Projected balance at next Update: ?1,466,976

im saving up indefinately, might stop at 2.3 million, depends how long it takes it all depends on whether i stay up or go down (i think im getting relegated, might be the best way if i get an easy V, but i just dont want to get relegated)

when i get enough im going to buy a great batsman, after around week 5, depending on youth pulls, ill buy a 17 year old batting trainee aswell

Last edited by a moderator:

FreddieFan

International Coach
Whew, you're in a decent position. I've got about ?300k at the moment, bank's still recovering from buying Gilroy. I'm glad I did when I did, for the price I got him (a shade over a million) you can currently but strong batsman with mediocre seconaries, Gilroy has superb stamina and quality concentration.

Brett_Lee

International Coach
Ive got 28k with a home friendly starting in an hour and a home league game on the 11th so i should be getting in a bit of money.

Have been buying and selling players a bit two

borncricketer

Panel of Selectors<br><a href="http://www.planetcr
well here is mine...u r in much better shape
Current Balance: ?127,957 (after the update)

well about 4 weeks ago i had 800k but spent all of it on 3 good players, and ground improvement. soo rite now i am recovering and trying my best not to buy anymore expensive players :P ...well i am gonna look for players less than 100K that i can train and of course youth pulls
Planning to save up to a million...will take long but i do get 120,000 from gate reciepts every home game...soo lets wut my situation is after 6-7 weeks

ste_mc_efc

Chairman of Selectors
got 73k interest this update, so when that is at 80k i can sdpend money, how many FAs are needed with 2 million to get the 80k?

(i dont have excel so cant use adarsh's spreadsheet)

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
I've got 400K now. Not much income from now on. I wanted to pull 3 17 YOs with full ITS investment and sell them, but I'll be in India during then. I've asked Manee if he could help (He has no BT Team, so my team won't get locked). My mom says that apparently where we are going there is and internet cafe near by. If true, I could accept all my challenges and even make my YPs...

Oh, back on topic, I think after one season of FC games, my revenue should total around 2 mill. More than that actually. Next season is also my final season of training Crouch, so I could use the 2 mill to get a new trainee OR to buy a star, and use my YA to get the trainee...

rabbitoh rob

International Cricketer
i ve got just over 1.7 million in the bank and am earning the 80k a week in interest. Will keep my balance above 1.6 million and keep earning the interest to buy some supurb + players.

By the way, anyone looking at promotion i got promoted last year, stuggled big time, lost **** loads of members, had to sell all my to players and basically start from stratch the only positive is i have losts of cash through interest earning and hopefully i ll go back to a moderate division next season and rebuild to bigger and better things.

zainawan89

International Cricketer
Current Balance: ?316,411
Projected balance at next Update: ?323,817

I want atleast 400k in bank by the end of season to buy a respectable bowling trainee and upgrade my stadium.
I will get 50k for prize money being second in my league and also i will atleast get 50k from selling a player.

Briggsey

International Coach
Current Balance: ?790,489
Projected balance at next Update: ?826,537

Not too bad I think, should hopefully get it up to ?1m next season.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
You sold Masood!! :eek:

That officially makes Ryan Crouch the best allrounder in PC!!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread