Firefox Update

Black Magic

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey guys, I've been running firefox for quite a while now. It had some automatic update and now every time it starts I get this error (check attachment). Any suggestions or solutions? Answers will be rewarded and appreciated :cheers

Attachments

• Firefox Update.JPG
    Firefox Update.JPG
    124.5 KB · Views: 38

Abhas

Retired Administrator
What version of Firefox??

And are you using the Megaupload Toolbar? a quick google search led me to the point that it is due to the megaupload toolbar.

Removal Instructions :

In Mozilla Firefox: Navigate on the browser menu bar to "Tools" then "Addons" then "Extensions"
Select "Megaupload Toolbar" with the mouse
Select "Uninstall" and then "OK"
Close all Firefox browser windows
The Megaupload Toolbar will be gone when the browser is re-opened
and hopefully, the "TRYING TO LOAD A NON-LOCAL URI" message won't appear anymore

Abhas added 4 Minutes and 16 Seconds later...

or, you can simply disable the toolbar using the same method, enable it when you require.

Last edited:

Black Magic

Panel of Selectors
What version of Firefox??

And are you using the Megaupload Toolbar? a quick google search led me to the point that it is due to the megaupload toolbar.

Removal Instructions :

In Mozilla Firefox: Navigate on the browser menu bar to "Tools" then "Addons" then "Extensions"
Select "Megaupload Toolbar" with the mouse
Select "Uninstall" and then "OK"
Close all Firefox browser windows
The Megaupload Toolbar will be gone when the browser is re-opened
and hopefully, the "TRYING TO LOAD A NON-LOCAL URI" message won't appear anymore

Abhas added 4 Minutes and 16 Seconds later...

or, you can simply disable the toolbar using the same method, enable it when you require.

what a perfect answer, thanks a lot, you are a legend. Reps to you :cheers

Abhas

Retired Administrator
Thanks.. Glad I could help :)

What theme are you using? And what about the Dock on the top? Its looking quite good :)

Black Magic

Panel of Selectors
Thanks.. Glad I could help :)

What theme are you using? And what about the Dock on the top? Its looking quite good :)

thanks and just google up "vista inspirat" and "object dock". The vista inspirat pack comes with a dock, but its bad. You can turn it off in the settings. just install object dock, which is really good. you can get some good addons, like the weather etc.

If you use window blinds, use vista whiteflame, which is very similar to this

Users who are viewing this thread