First came Michael Jordan, 2nd came Shane Warne, then came Lance 'Buddy' Franklin!

Heh, i was tired and angry:)

But there are ALOT of games which are 0-0 or 1-1. I just can't stand it...

Yes, but saying nothing happens is a lie. If you have some passion for one of the teams or the game though, it can be exciting still. But if you dont have any passion for one of the teams or the game then I can understand how someone could find it boring.

Not really, i can even think of an example of when nothing happens. The 2007 FA cup between Man United and Chelsea, nothing happened. And just about every second A-league game nothing happens. Don't get me wrong, i dont hate soccer, infact i regularly tune into the Premier League and i play in an Indoor soccer team.

Plus its given me probably the greatest sporting moment of my life (Australia Vs Japan, World Cup)

Lets just all agree that Golf is the most boring sport to watch. :) And then we can live happily ever after. The end.

You'll pay £60-80 at Old Trafford/Emirates/Stamford Bridge. Which is about $140-180 AU

You'll pay ?60-80 at Old Trafford/Emirates/Stamford Bridge. Which is about $140-180 AU

What a rip. Well I guess they are still selling out so they have no reason to lower the prices. You can get a family ticket for $38 presale for a sydney FC game and a family ticket for $68 at the gate.

What a rip. Well I guess they are still selling out so they have no reason to lower the prices. You can get a family ticket for $38 presale for a sydney FC game and a family ticket for $68 at the gate.

As long as people are paying for them then there's no need to lower the prices. Teams like Man City struggle to fill their stadium every week so they lower them to around ?10 for Cup games. But that's City and they are a pathetic football team to be honest.

Yeah but City reduce prices for FA Cup and Uefa cup fixtures as well because they know they can't fill their stadium.

Who's the team in the Premier League that everyone loves to hate? (like Collingwood in the AFL;))

Users who are viewing this thread