Review: First Impressions of DB14 on PC

It's not my opinion, it's a fact.

Ah yes, there you have it. You of course "own" the facts whilst others have mere "opinions" which of course are usually wrong up against your "facts", which you are very happy to call people on and are very happy to tell people that they are being one-sided and judgemental in their "opinons".........if you need a ladder, give me a call.....

Ah yes, there you have it. You of course "own" the facts whilst others have mere "opinions" which of course are usually wrong up against your "facts", which you are very happy to call people on and are very happy to tell people that they are being one-sided and judgemental in their "opinons".........if you need a ladder, give me a call.....

hahaha you r right , i saw some people just got mad without any reason. we like the game as much as u guys and if we give little advice they freak out or they make joke about it.

You paragraph well and have lovely commas?

Thanks, however I was being serious. Don't you think it would be great to be able to pull up hot spot whenever you feel like it through the ingame menu?

I think the graphics that are displayed are great and would love to see this more often in the game.

Anyway, that is my opinion!

Cheers

Yup, I think plenty of people have said the same thing. Not just about hot-spot but all the BARS stuff.

You're not allowed to give your opinion on this forum. Just fall into line.:eek:

i think ill-informed opinions are not welcome. it's hard to see what value would be added by a "close broadcast" camera for batting, when broadcast camera is deprecated by the developer as a horrible camera to bat from, and basically included as a sop to people who would cry if it wasn't there.

i think there could be better fielding/running angles, but batting is very well taken care of.

i think there could be better fielding/running angles, but batting is very well taken care of.
This. After spending about 3-4 hours with the game, I can easily tell that fielding cameras can be better. Most of the time I don't know where the ball has gone. Also, even if we hit a six, the ball is not followed and it doesn't show where it landed real time.

This. After spending about 3-4 hours with the game, I can easily tell that fielding cameras can be better. Most of the time I don't know where the ball has gone. Also, even if we hit a six, the ball is not followed and it doesn't show where it landed real time.

True.

I think the cameras have been vastly improved in PC/Patch2 so I'd just hold fire until you've had plenty of time with those, because there's a clear improvement in the replays and camera angles, if you haven't got the PC version, you'll have to just trust me on that... I get it.

One word to describe Fantastic .... Tough i see many caught and bowl chances missed a very straight ones.

----------

Still have to see for any thing or area of improvements

if this is the case , then why did u guys add amateur level to career mode ?? i m just saying it will be good if one broadcast camera also there in the game thats it. if u dont want to add this then say it with nicely.

Broadcast is a goner for me! Behind the batsman (close) is easily the winner for me. I am getting used to controls and I can easily say this is the best cricket game by some margin! Absolute beauty!

Broadcast is a goner for me! Behind the batsman (close) is easily the winner for me. I am getting used to controls and I can easily say this is the best cricket game by some margin! Absolute beauty!

That's the best cam..It feels real andis very good angle to judge the ball and play...Feels like I am batting in real life as I have to watch the ball and it accordingly....:thumbs

i think ill-informed opinions are not welcome. it's hard to see what value would be added by a "close broadcast" camera for batting, when broadcast camera is deprecated by the developer as a horrible camera to bat from, and basically included as a sop to people who would cry if it wasn't there.

I was only defending someone's right to voice an opinion. What is important for one person might not be for most others. It doesn't hurt to hear people's views, unless they are made in a disrespectful way.

Last edited:
DBC14 :- The easiest game for a professional gamer like me....

Just played a game, I scored triple century and took 10 wickets (3 hattricks) for no run. (Played the highest level)

Users who are viewing this thread