Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Wings

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Thighs

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Back

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
Ahh ok, i thought i saw you at my local gym the other week...
Steroid01.JPG

With some three months experience in gym till now,

1) Its better to concentrate on all work outs but not on same day though. This is what we follow,

Day 1 --- Workout for Shoulders (both front/back)
Day 2 --- Workout for Chest
Day 3 --- Workout for lat ( i.e developing back muscles )
Day 4 --- Biceps
Day 5 --- Triceps.

And finally on Sunday --- Squats.

( Abdomen exercises are taken by some people too )

Also, try to do more dumbbell exercises than doing with machines. In some gym, there will be airconditioned room, electronic machines for work outs.. i tell you, those won't give you 100% workouts. Its better to do all those manually.

Remember, Squats are very very important.. as its developing leg muscles.. Developing the upper part of the body without any base development is waste after a certain period of time.

This is how we follow everyweek.. This develops the entire body from top to bottom.

For starters, there will be a hell of pain for first few days.. But don't stop with that or don't take any pain killers.. Its better always to do it with pain. And infact, there should be some pain atleast in the areas which we do workout which indicates that the work-outs are going correctly. Spinal cord pain if any is to be given attention immediately as its dangerous.

I want to conclude by saying, " No Pain... No gain "!:cool:

IN my gym there is also this type of time table . but i do all these exercises . 3 sets in just 1and a half hour . i do total 30 exercises

I disagree with Surendar. I've been going to the gym too, with my friend. And that combined with my GCSE PE knowledge (:p) says that it's better to work your different parts of the body in the same day. That reduces tedium and also activates all the muscles, and gets them going. Then, a rest day for your muscles to recover. Ideally you should be working out 3/4 days a week if you planning on building muscle.

I disagree with Surendar. I've been going to the gym too, with my friend. And that combined with my GCSE PE knowledge (:p) says that it's better to work your different parts of the body in the same day. That reduces tedium and also activates all the muscles, and gets them going. Then, a rest day for your muscles to recover. Ideally you should be working out 3/4 days a week if you planning on building muscle.

Hmm.. if u concentrate on all parts in a same day.. then the workouts wud be insufficient is what i feel. It may differ from person to person. Assuming 1 set as 10 workouts( counts ), normally 3 sets of each exercise wud give better results. Here in my gym, we prefer 4 sets in each.

For Shoulder alone, there are around 5 exercises minimum and putting them as 3-4 sets each will take around 40 mins to 1 hour. If you put all in one day..either u need to spend many many hours or the workouts won't reach effectively to particular areas. Like, if it take 2 months to develop well when done on different days.. it might take 3/4 months when all done on same day.

Well, my personal suggestion is to do with effectiveness.

Last edited:
yeah i just stated going to gym..........i mainly concentrate on my abbs.....

Abs are made in the kitchen, you can help it by running on an empty stomach to reduce fat around stomach muscles but diet is more important.

I honestly dont no... but i dont think its fake! It doesnt look photoshopped it just looks like some serious steroid abuse

Well i found it by searching Steroids in google images, so that would be a clue :p nobody could build up that amount of muscle naturally

Well he is massed...hes gotta be so heavy lol

I take it you meant messed, lol and your quite right!! Greg Valentino is worse, hes the one who popped due to steroid abuse

Users who are viewing this thread