Fixtures Editor For Cricket 2005

aditya123

National Board President
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Hey guys, I remember Ajit making a Fixtures Editor for C2k4 which enabled us to change tourney venues .
Has anyone found the offsets for the teams , venues etc like we had for C2k4 so that we can start hex editing the .sav file first and then make an editor for the purpose .

aditya123 said:
Hey guys, I remember Ajit making a Fixtures Editor for C2k4 which enabled us to change tourney venues .
Has anyone found the offsets for the teams , venues etc like we had for C2k4 so that we can start hex editing the .sav file first and then make an editor for the purpose .

Any idea where the bytes may be ?,Im pretty sure it isnt in the .ros file.

There are couple of tournaments which are stored as a .rsg file, which is basically an xml file. You can edit the pura cup fixtures by editing this a108532113e82e13a82f204af7374b7a.rsg file.
Some of the rsg files contains the fixtures for rugby too:eek:

Prakash said:
There are couple of tournaments which are stored as a .rsg file, which is basically an xml file. You can edit the pura cup fixtures by editing this a108532113e82e13a82f204af7374b7a.rsg file.
Some of the rsg files contains the fixtures for rugby too:eek:
rugby???????????

ashu2411 said:
rugby???????????

yes,I had found these files as well earlier too,most of them contain rugby team names(like Argentina) and Rugby fixture's,because EA has just used the Rugby files I guess without changing some of them?

sid_19840 said:
yes,I had found these files as well earlier too,most of them contain rugby team names(like Argentina) and Rugby fixture's,because EA has just used the Rugby files I guess without changing some of them?
why is EA always so lazy in making different files for different games :mad .

I can't seem to find the ING file.
Here's all that I could find...

Attachments

• rsg.zip
    7.7 KB · Views: 38
Thanks Prakash, this file here 3b2867841e8da862f747fa4b8f93e6ee.rsg is the ING cup. As there is some 1s in the night part.

Users who are viewing this thread