Footy Fanatic FX: Adelaide Crows Road to Glory

crowsboy

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
crows-logo.jpg

Neil Craig Quits Coaching Position

Neil Craig has surprised many Adelaide Crows supporters by announcing that he would be leaving the club immediantly. It was believed that the club played no part in Craigs departure, and that the main reason he is leaving is because he was still extremely dissapoineted after their shock elimanation final where Lance Franklin kicked a goal to put the crows out of the finals race.

15LZ3CAXQNVP3CA7V4UI1CA59RQSTCABBA2.jpg

Lance Franklin in last years elimanation final

"I have been happy with my performance over the last few years and I believe that I have taken this team very far, and I wish the next coach of the club the best of luck for the future" Craig said at the press conference.

ZKJPWCA35UMP1CAXTZHD5CAUULO3TCA7XQH.jpg

The club is set to announce the new coach of the club within the next few days with the favourite being Rory Bellchambers.​

Last edited:
crows-logo.jpg

Adelaide Football Club Annonces Coach for 2008

The Adelaide Football Club has realeased a statement announcing Neil Craigs replacement for the 2008 Premiership Season.​

"The Adelaide Football Club would like to announce that Rory Bellchambers has signed a two year deal with the Adelaide Football Club, to coach and hopefully bring the club a premiership"

The new coach said he couldn't wait to begin pre season training with the lads and hopes he can continue the clubs success and hopefully bring home a flag. Bellchambers said he would be sticking with the same assistant coaches as last year and said he would make sure everyone puts in 100%

Last edited:
crows-logo.jpg

2008 Adelaide Crows Playing List

untitled.jpg

320px-2008AFLToyota.png

2008 Adelaide Crows Fixture

untitled-1.jpg

Great stuff mate, good to see another AFL being formed, and better yet it's with the Crows. With this fixutre we should have atleast 6 wins out of 7 starts, so we should easily make the finals in 2008

sen_logo.jpg

SEN Radio Interview with Rory Bellchambers

morning-glory-program.jpg
Andrew Maher: Hello and welcome to "Morning Glory" with Billy Brownless and Me today, as Tim is off sick. Today we have a very special guest, the new coach of the Adelaide Crows, Rory Bellchambers.

Rory Bellchambers: G'day boys, pleased to be here.

Billy Brownless: Now Rory, you've been announced the new coach of the Adelaide Football Club obviously so what are your goals for Season 2008?

Rory Bellchambers: Well Billy, that's a hard one to answer. I guess finals is the main priortity for this year but also because we have such a young squad at the moment, I will be trying my best to develop the young guys into the best possibly footballers the can be, but at the same time trying to be succesfull. And I believe we can do well this year, because I have 100% faith in these young guys.

Andrew Maher: Alot has been made about the Crows forward line in past years. You dont really have a key forward, so where are your goals going to come from?

Rory Bellchambers: I have to disagree with the critics. I Believe we have some really good forward in our squad with Brett Burton the main goal kicker. Then we have Jason Porlicizia next to him, and our midfielders at out club are expected to chip in every game, so I believe that will be a good enough to score big scores.

Andrew Maher: Obviously Neil Craig liked his training sessions to be hard, but what about you? How do you go about training sessions?

Rory Bellchambers: Well we have great facilities at out club so that always helps of course, but I normally like to work on the weaknesses in out game, but also I like to increase our strengths in our game. At the end of each training the boys do 30 miniutes of goal kicking because I always find thats important.

Billy Brownless: When do you see the Adelaide Football Club next winning an AFL premiership?

Rory Bellchambers: To be quite honest, not this year but Next year. I think we are almost their and that one solid offseason will help us get there.

Andrew Maher: Well Rory its been great having you in today, and we hope to talk to you again soon.

Last edited:
theadvertiser20your20news.jpg

AdelaideCrowstraining.jpg

The team prepares before going into battle​

Adelaide Crows Have Final Training Before Pre Season Cup

The Adelaide Crows have had their final training session before their opening pre season cup game againt Collingwood next week. There were no late injuries and the club is expected to annunce their linup soon.​

training_image.jpg

Awsome updates mate, i love you work

By the way, if you wanted to know. It's Porplyzia (its the right spelling) but who cares lol.

Develop Kurt Tippet into a forward, and play Moran down forward too, let them grow into a key forward and things should go well for us.

Awsome updates mate, i love you work

By the way, if you wanted to know. It's Porplyzia (its the right spelling) but who cares lol.

Develop Kurt Tippet into a forward, and play Moran down forward too, let them grow into a key forward and things should go well for us.

lol when i was typing it i couldn't work out how to spell it so i just guessed lol ;)

haha its pretty hard to spell really, and it gets annoying when writing up reports of whatever for your game (believe me) lol, anyway good luck with this mate, looking forward to your next update

320px-2008AFLToyota.png

Adelaide vs Collingwood
Pre Season Cup - Round 1​

crows-logo.jpg
VS
120-20collingwood20logo20copy_th1.jpg

ADELAIDE CROWS LINUP​

untitled-2.jpg

COLLINGWOOD MAGPIES LINUP​

untitled1.jpg

Good luck to Walker, Jacky and Dangerfield in their first AFL Matches.

Users who are viewing this thread