Freddie and Simon Jones Underated

The_Iceman

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I think that in icc 2k5 that flintoff should be at least as good as watson, and be made at rfm, also jones should be rfm and have better bowling abilities
ice

Yeh those are the main two underated players I think. They should both be RF really as they both bowl in the 90's.

It's a bit strange that they are not rated that brilliantly but Mark Davies and James Troughton (WTF) are amazing.

Also the good youngsters like Alistar Cook and Ravi Bopara and Mark Pettini don't get ne better either or `mat Prior and Shaun tait is only rfm???

Last edited:
Reider84 said:
Yeh those are the main two underated players I think. They should both be RF really as they both bowl in the 90's.

It's a bit strange that they are not rated that brilliantly but Mark Davies and James Troughton (WTF) are amazing.

Yeah Troughton is brilliant and he plays for England in ODIs.I don't think Freddie's underrated though, he does well enough for me.

Alex loudon, Greame Swann and James Hildreth are good for me especcily Hildreth. He averaged 85.36 with the bat in a tour to pakistan and 32.34 with the ball, and he has taken a few cathes as well

anyone trying to have a look at editing these? is it close to the same database as used in the earlier versions?

As far as I know nobody is even close to creating an editor for ICC 2005. I could be wrong, anyone know of an editor?

I played against Hildreth at schoolboy level, he broke his wicket keepers jaw. We were all bricking it

You are right.
Not only Freddie And Jones many other players like Irfan Pathan, L.Balaji And M.S.Dhoni are under rated as well :crying :crying

Users who are viewing this thread