Free C2004 ...i am giving mine away

sorry to be a hard butt but it is your word against mine...if u have visual proof...then we belive u

Come on Amir ... Why would he go thru all the trouble of posting the game to someone if he hates it so much and it is pirated ... just break the CD and throw it in the trash and ur done with it !!!!! Anyway, its his choice to give the CD away or whatever.

Originally posted by roamingphantom@Dec 21 2003, 11:48 PM
You are funny, if it is pirated dont you think i can just break the cd? I didnt tell anyone to pay me for the game..all i said was pay shipping and handling. Oh and BTW i got the game directly from EA in usa since they do have a number to release to US and CAD folks. Call them ....
What exactly is the number?? :huh:

i know kewldude but just incase...we need to support the developer...i am just saying thats all....

U r absolutely rite amir ... if only the developers had done a better job, people wouldnt have come to this position :rolleyes:

oh so true...if i hear the english version is slightly fixed then i am going to buy that too...the saved game tihngy with the default tema ticks me off...i cant changed me team...i dont want to play chopa but nooooo i have too....

Hehehehe ... thats the stupidest bug .... Whats the point in saving if u cant get back ur own settings ???

there has to be some solution...it maybe something with the user profiles....maybe i will ook into it

Users who are viewing this thread