Free domain site!!!

duffarama

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
IloveGilly said:
I've found out about a site which gives away free prizes just by doing a few survey's here. And it is actually a .com site!!! You can also get other prizes like EB vouchers, Ipods or even a PSP.
It may be a good idea if you want to create your own site (I'm creating one for cricket). :p
Sounds good Ilovegilly. It may provide useful for people who are too cheap enough to spend money on domain names.
Technically, when you are doing surveys - you are being payed in prizes. (ie domains)
When you are working at McDonald's (which I am) - you are being payed in money.
So when doing as much work as the other, if I payed for a domain with my money, it wouldn't make a difference. ;)

y2j826

International Captain<br><a href="http://www.plane
yeah sounds good, but lot of this kinda sites r fraud or r for the Western Countries so dont expect too much from that sites.

Brett_Lee

International Coach
y2j826 said:
yeah sounds good, but lot of this kinda sites r fraud or r for the Western Countries so dont expect too much from that sites.
Yeh my mate did this a couple of weeks ago. Every forum i go on thers a link to it even on mine. Anyway he said it was a scam so im not using it.

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
duffarama said:
When you are working at McDonald's (which I am) - you are being payed in money.
One cheeseburger with extra cheese mate!

Anyways that site is not meant for people in Asia or atleast the middle east cuz it comes as Site Blocked!

Ste

Executive member
Has anyone tried this and confirm it does give a free domain? Is there any catch? Do you have to pay after 1 year or lose it?

Brett_Lee

International Coach
Ste said:
Has anyone tried this and confirm it does give a free domain? Is there any catch? Do you have to pay after 1 year or lose it?

Id say if you wanted to keep the domain youd have to referr the amout of people you did last time they will re register it or you just have to take it to adomain host to pay for anothe year

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Ste said:

No catch you just need to get 1000 points from completing tasks and referring people. You need to refer a lot of people though.
Anyway if you haven't signed up use this link ;) http://www.ezyrewards.com/?id=47249

Users who are viewing this thread