Free Hit

lukus

School Cricketer
Ipswich, England, UK, Europe, the world, the milky
Online Cricket Games Owned
Why was i given out on a free hit? Ok, so the bowler bowls a no ball for over stepping(at least thats what i assume the power bar means when it goes red), and i hit the ball in the air a distance, but I;m caught. The umpire then gives me out :mad . Correct me if I'm wrong but the rules in the game menu state that you can only be out runout. Anyone else had this? Or care to experiment with this quickly? You might have to wait a while for a no ball to be bowled :D . Oh yes before you ask, the competition was one that has the free hit rule in it.(20 20 cup), please help thnx.

i didnt no the free hit rule woz on this game. i have had no balls in 20/20 but didnt seem to get a free hit at all :s

ya same for me.I was playing Twenty20 with surrey, after a no ball ,no free hit was given.

have EA craped it up again or should we enable the free hit rule by some way.

bharat said:
ya same for me.I was playing Twenty20 with surrey, after a no ball ,no free hit was given.

have EA craped it up again or should we enable the free hit rule by some way.
no as usal Ea are shti and fuked it up

Basically there is disappontingly no free hit and EA have said there is a free hit in the rule section because they have copied it out of cricket rule book.

How do you start a new thread?

There is a free hit, it just sucks, after a n-ball if you get caught the batsman walks of as if hes out and then the new batsman is the same guy, with the same score.

o **** i never noticed that. i fort summit woz up wen i got caught but the player woz still in! now i realise!

Users who are viewing this thread