Friedlele Creations - IPL 2018 Teams updated 08/04/2018

Amazing work as always.

This video also highlights how good bigant facescans are in that transition from the international teams to the domestic uniforms. Seeing a facescanned chris lynn in a heat uniform is pretty rad.

Amazing effort to get this much done by yourself mate. Did having your old SVG's from 17 streamline the process a tad?

Amazing work as always.

This video also highlights how good bigant facescans are in that transition from the international teams to the domestic uniforms. Seeing a facescanned chris lynn in a heat uniform is pretty rad.

Amazing effort to get this much done by yourself mate. Did having your old SVG's from 17 streamline the process a tad?
To a large extent it helped but the templates have changed quite a bit with the uniforms

I just see PS4 and Steam does that mean not for XBox One? :p Once again thank you my friend, lazy ass like us can play this game like we want because of your hardwork. Will be rating your content 5 start as soon as I can play the game on 16th of November.
It's just that I am on steam and ps4 it most definitely is on xbox

Hey Llwelynf great work I was curious to know what @wasteyouryouth wanted to know about being able to import SVGS with the ps4 version is this possible also any chance of getting some 80s teams like west Indies and Australia up before release keep up the good work cheers

Users who are viewing this thread