Friedlele Creations - IPL 2018 Teams updated 08/04/2018

have the players been linked like from Australia to the domestic like the big bash?

so it got the kits stats etc u no i like me stats

Ahh. As you can see in the video by @Llewelynf , he has made kits. Not all unlicensed players have been made yet. Stats for unlicensed players work similarly to previous iterations (uses an on disc equivalent)

Just to make sure...you know the only licensed teams are England and Australia yes? No domestic teams are licensed

Ahh. As you can see in the video by @Llewelynf , he has made kits. Not all unlicensed players have been made yet. Stats for unlicensed players work similarly to previous iterations (uses an on disc equivalent)

Just to make sure...you know the only licensed teams are England and Australia yes? No domestic teams are licensed
yeh nah I no mate I was just checking they look licensed tho

yeh nah I no mate I was just checking they look licensed tho

They look licensed thanks to the stellar work done by @Llewelynf and TBH there won't be much of a difference between "licensed" content (players, teams, kits) and the ones created by folks like Llewelynf, MunkeyMomo etc.

Last edited:
Small query

If i opt for Get Best option then is there any possibility of loosing data of licensed player ?
As it edits disc data

Last edited:
Small query

If i opt for Get Best option then is there any possibility of loosing data of licensed player ?
As it edits disc data
I would not Get Best. Ever. But if you did the licensed player would be edited as it would have been by the person uploading it.

Quick question, with the ability to copy kits again, if you wanted to make the England Lions team could you copy England's kit?

Awesome work as usual, sorry if I missed it somewhere earlier in the tread but English domestic teams are work in progress or not started yet ? Cheers for the amazing work!

I would not Get Best. Ever. But if you did the licensed player would be edited as it would have been by the person uploading it.

Aren't the licensed teams not excluded from "Get Best"?

Aren't the licensed teams not excluded from "Get Best"?
Licensed players are still in unlicensed teams though and can be downloaded[DOUBLEPOST=1510656139][/DOUBLEPOST]
Quick question, with the ability to copy kits again, if you wanted to make the England Lions team could you copy England's kit?
No that can not be done. Only unlicensed teams

Users who are viewing this thread