Friedlele's Cricket 19 Creations - India Alternate jersey updated 29/06

Status
Not open for further replies.
At last i got the game today on PS4!!!

What's best way to download all the stuff?

Can you download just kits or do you have to download whole team?
@Llewelynf I know you are the master of creation - what's best name to look for on PS4?

At last i got the game today on PS4!!!

What's best way to download all the stuff?

Can you download just kits or do you have to download whole team?
@Llewelynf I know you are the master of creation - what's best name to look for on PS4?
For now I have only done the world cup teams and I am constantly updating them.

I would download the whole team and then you can find individual players and the other teams as you see fit.

The patch has had quite an impact on the colours but I will try sort that out in the next couple of days

For now I have only done the world cup teams and I am constantly updating them.

I would download the whole team and then you can find individual players and the other teams as you see fit.

The patch has had quite an impact on the colours but I will try sort that out in the next couple of days

Is your download id - 100?

Reactions: DAP
@Llewelynf , is it possible to update the teams but not the kits & logos? I want to make sure I don't face the kit/logo issues and only want to update the appearance of all the players across teams (by replacing OOB teams with the teams created by you). Do let me know how can it be done, if possible.

@Llewelynf , is it possible to update the teams but not the kits & logos? I want to make sure I don't face the kit/logo issues and only want to update the appearance of all the players across teams (by replacing OOB teams with the teams created by you). Do let me know how can it be done, if possible.
Go into the team, then the roster tab and you can download is player from there. Not sure how else. Unless you download the team then unlink and only players will be different

Without having to read back through 8 billion pages on this thread...have you happened to keep a simple text list somewhere of the players youve added individually since you released all the WC teams?

Without having to read back through 8 billion pages on this thread...have you happened to keep a simple text list somewhere of the players youve added individually since you released all the WC teams?
Not really. I will be updating the OP with a full list soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread