Friedlele's Cricket 19 Creations - India Alternate jersey updated 29/06

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey mate. Fantastic work on your teams and kits. Lot of hours gone into this!

Just got the game today. When I download your teams, it seems to put them in the 'no league' category.

Is it possible to change this, so that when we download them, they replace the current (exisiting) international teams?

Hey mate. Fantastic work on your teams and kits. Lot of hours gone into this!

Just got the game today. When I download your teams, it seems to put them in the 'no league' category.

Is it possible to change this, so that when we download them, they replace the current (exisiting) international teams?

You have to link them yourself to replace the current teams.

Is that because he smashed you all over the place or the 1 in 100 time you managed to get hold of him, he suddenly turned rubbish? Definitely victim to both sides of that coin!

Wish there had at least been the chance for some more of the smaller nations to be in this WC. Doesn't exactly help with the growth of the game.

He must have averaged at least 120 against me hahaha

Reactions: DAP
Thanks a lot for getting back to me Stephen.

Apologies for being a pain, but could you please tell me how I can do this?
There are some YouTube videos online. If you search YouTube for "Cricket 19 Teams "you should be able to find it.

I believe our very own @passwordistaco has made one.

A bit confused..

So new players playfaces are being added.. If I re-download the teams, will that update everything or do I have to go and find the individual players?

A bit confused..

So new players playfaces are being added.. If I re-download the teams, will that update everything or do I have to go and find the individual players?
Sometimes when you update the whole team playface is not downloaded. I would search for individual players by date under friedlele.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread