Friedlele's Cricket 19 Creations - India Alternate jersey updated 29/06

Status
Not open for further replies.
After NZ test players, I will upload IPL kits and then perhaps some Pakistani players.

I am moving to Malaysia in a week so I am not sure how that's going to impact progress until I am settled in.
Got a teachers role over there not much cricket in the country I wouldn’t imagine[DOUBLEPOST=1561128439][/DOUBLEPOST]All the best with the move

After NZ test players, I will upload IPL kits and then perhaps some Pakistani players.

I am moving to Malaysia in a week so I am not sure how that's going to impact progress until I am settled in.
Good luck!

Hope the move goes well. Please don't forget your priorities.............worry about your move later, finish making the Pakistan team first lol :lol:p joking aside big respect for your work:thumbs

Last edited:
100% NEW ZEALAND WORLD CUP XI with PlayFace NOW SHARED!!!

Search Friedlele

upload_2019-6-21_23-3-3.png

upload_2019-6-21_23-3-16.png

New SS Master 7000 and 9000 as used by JP Duminy and Colin de Grandhomme respectively also shared.

upload_2019-6-21_23-6-52.png

That concludes all bats and players for SA and NZ for World Cup 2019.

Thanks to @Snowy once again for his awesome work!!!!!!!![DOUBLEPOST=1561152175][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Friedlele for being the only south African to contribute to the World Cup ;)
Sri Lanka kept us alive today... who knows?

Search Friedlele

View attachment 223401

View attachment 223402

New SS Master 7000 and 9000 as used by JP Duminy and Colin de Grandhomme respectively also shared.

View attachment 223404

Thanks to @Snowy once again for his awesome work!!!!!!!![DOUBLEPOST=1561152175][/DOUBLEPOST]
Why do you think I am playing India v New Zealand. Whatever team you make, I'll play India against it haha!

Search Friedlele

View attachment 223401

View attachment 223402

View attachment 223404

Looks wonderful as ever lads, once again we all appreciate your efforts

You should set up a donation page imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread