Friedlele's Cricket 19 Creations - India Alternate jersey updated 29/06

Status
Not open for further replies.
100% NEW ZEALAND WORLD CUP XI with PlayFace NOW SHARED!!!

Search Friedlele

View attachment 223401

View attachment 223402

New SS Master 7000 and 9000 as used by JP Duminy and Colin de Grandhomme respectively also shared.

View attachment 223404

That concludes all bats and players for SA and NZ for World Cup 2019.

Thanks to @Snowy once again for his awesome work!!!!!!!![DOUBLEPOST=1561152175][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sri Lanka kept us alive today... who knows?
Do we need to download players again after downloading nz team or just team download enough

Do we need to download players again after downloading nz team
It depends whether they were downloaded with the face texture or not. Not sure if that's fixed yet. Check the players and if the dont have eyebrows or face textures download individually

Hey I am facing one issue, since you have NZ and SA teams with playface, I don't have the playface idk why. When I downloaded your team for the first time I got a pop up saying you already have local version and then I replaced current with new. Can someone help me why I am not getting playface?

Hey I am facing one issue, since you have NZ and SA teams with playface, I don't have the playface idk why. When I downloaded your team for the first time I got a pop up saying you already have local version and then I replaced current with new. Can someone help me why I am not getting playface?
You need to download the players individually to get the Playface.

Literally explained it in the post before yours.

I've tried allocating bats to the england and australia teams but they just change back to the generic ones when you restart the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread