Status
Not open for further replies.

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Due to popular demand India shared with updated alternate World Cup 2019 uniform. Didn't have much to go with so went with the pics below. The caps are the same as the pants and front of the shirt for now.

Under friedlele

View attachment 223735

ur ones looks better thn the real one :LD

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
On the back burner til I am settled in Malaysia. Was hoping to have them all done but turns out moving halfway across the world takes its toll.
It makes sense as well, IPL Fever has died a down a little as well. It will increase only towards end of this year! This time there won't be any world cup to go to!

Ashy-90

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I have downloaded a good players with playface to indian team ...

I dont want players to get replaced , but need only New Uniforms to be replaced ....

How do i do it ??? will i lose all saved players in indian team and lineup too ??

Reactions: DAP

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia

I dont want players to get replaced , but need only New Uniforms to be replaced ....

How do i do it ??? will i lose all saved players in indian team and lineup too ??
I think you will loose them what you can do it when you go to manage squad you can add the player you have before through the player creator and remove the current one you have in the squad

Ashy-90

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I think you will loose them what you can do it when you go to manage squad you can add the player you have before through the player creator and remove the current one you have in the squad
but links will be broken to link the players i hope ... if we remove the downloaded players .. BIGANT needs to fix an option to download only jerseys

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

If you want to keep the current version of a player you have in the academy without having them changed then just press "keep current version, ignore new" when the prompt comes up for replacing players when downloading a team.

D

Deleted member 185125

If you want to keep the current version of a player you have in the academy without having them changed then just press "keep current version, ignore new" when the prompt comes up for replacing players when downloading a team.
But the line ups will still change.

D

Deleted member 185125

Its bit cumbersome. These were the steps I followed.
  • Shared my current team in the academy.
  • Downloaded the new team, overwriting the player stats.
  • Copied the new uniform to another team (Ireland).
  • Downloaded my team from the academy over writing everything.
  • Copied the uniform over.(from Ireland)
  • Unshared my team from academy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread