Friedlele's Cricket 19 Creations - India Alternate jersey updated 29/06

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its bit cumbersome. These were the steps I followed.
  • Shared my current team in the academy.
  • Downloaded the new team, overwriting the player stats.
  • Copied the new uniform to another team (Ireland).
  • Downloaded my team from the academy over writing everything.
  • Copied the uniform over.(from Ireland)
  • Unshared my team from academy.
i'm a bit confused here.... I want to get the new SL and India uniforms - I have tried to download the teams again and i press Keep Current, Ignore New - when it comes to the players - but nothing happens. Surely there has to be a better and easier way?

So not Boeta Dippenaar then?
have u updated the Caps for WC away New jersey for india ?? its navy blue in ur created uniform ....
it should be orange + navy blue .... correction needed ...

ONLY FOR CAPS

have u updated the Caps for WC away New jersey for india ?? its navy blue in ur created uniform ....
it should be orange + navy blue .... correction needed ...

ONLY FOR CAPS

“It should be orange and navy blue” is hardly helpful feedback. An image would probably help him if he felt inclined to update it.

“It should be orange and navy blue” is hardly helpful feedback. An image would probably help him if he felt inclined to update it.
here it is ....
65557966_2655561414462938_3331830620857827328_o.jpg[DOUBLEPOST=1562056574][/DOUBLEPOST]also half sleeve sweaters (Pandya) wearing in the picture , can add up if possible?

How do I link the England and Australia teams to their official counterparts. When I try to link them it says that official teams cannot be linked. Is there any way I can get past this?

As we’ve mentioned a few times, Pakistan.
Woooowww you guys are just rock thank you so much. When will we get Pakistani team playface do you have
any idea please?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread