Friedlele's Cricket 19 Creations - India Alternate jersey updated 29/06

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for all the superb work so far.

Is anyone working on the associate sides?

I see that their uniforms and logos have been done but not the player names.

I bet they would look better then what we have in the game currently lol. Most of the Pakistan players look like WWE rejects or opium crop pickers:lol:lol
Yup they do look like WWE rejects or opium crop pickers and that’s actually sad to see and still no one have tried to make them look better just like indian players , i think Pakistan is last on the list of play face makers as of now...

Yup they do look like WWE rejects or opium crop pickers and that’s actually sad to see and still no one have tried to make them look better just like indian players , i think Pakistan is last on the list of play face makers as of now...

Don't worry they will hopefully be done soon. I believe @Mohammed Sherry gave us a user to look for on CA as some faces have been made. Have patience my friend it will be worth the wait if the current creations are anything to go by.

Yes they come up ,but how do I know they r updated, I can’t see any face updates in Sri Lanka,I did not quick download, but pressed x to see your file rosters

If I may sir, what changes did u do, bcz the white glow is still there in test uniforms[DOUBLEPOST=1559506448][/DOUBLEPOST]I downloaded ur teams yesterday

Yes they come up ,but how do I know they r updated, I can’t see any face updates in Sri Lanka,I did not quick download, but pressed x to see your file rosters
With Sri Lanka for example it's only the kit template that changed if you didn't replace the logos it will still be the bright white.

Perhaps you could try check to make sure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread