FTP: From the Pavilion general chat

Update from my match

Southern Steeles 3/54 (10)
S. Nicholls 25 (27)
A. Smith 1 (1)
Z. Thorn 3-9 (3)

20/20 match of course.

They are 43/2 after 6 overs. Wickets for Fitzgerald and Whiteman. Healy just bowled an expensive over, for 11 runs so that's helped their run rate a lot.

My players are getting really fatigued so I played all my second team players and some youth. Still scored 215 batting first and bowled them out for 108.

Does the amount of fatigue received by a player depend on how much they play or just if they played at all? So if I moved an opener down the order would they receive less fatigue?

Yeah, for batting, the longer a player is at the crease, the more they will be fatigued, I think.

And great performance lads. Getting bowled out for 110 odd chasing 208 is a great effort :rolleyes

No positives at all in the entire match.

Not a bad showing today, ripped it up aha.

Lost the toss so we batted first on a Hard pitch/Humid day. Made 2/250 with Dominic Emery (Who is actually quite a promising batsman Chewie ;)) getting 60 and another new purchase Edmund Smith getting 141 from 65 deliveries.

After that it was a solid showing with the ball as we bowled them out for 72 as we won by 178 runs. Had my new guy Tariq Hanna up in form as he took 4 alongside two others new purchases, Hassink and Mabud who picked up 3 and 2 wickets respectively.

Good showing for my first match back in FTP.

Yea Emery was my best batsman last season, scored quite a few centuries and a double century I think (the double was in a friendly)

I think I'm gonna lose my OD match because I'm playing a whole heap of youth players so my seniors are a bit more fit for the Pavilion cup match

My next two senior games are against bots so I can afford to play a second XI. But I'd much rather play proper opposition. Good time to boost the ol' NRR I suppose.

Hi everyone, my exams are due in a week thus I'm not as frequent as i was few weeks back. Although i would check in once in a while on match days.

Bad bowling from yankees today. Had the opposition at 90/4 in 12 overs. But poor death bowling resulted in 197/4. Now all hopes are on batters. Its a flat pitch, thus i have some hope.

Fifties from Kris, David and Christopher sealed the match in 19th over. Why my match rating dropped to 126k from 150k? I played the same team. Is it due to fatigue

Users who are viewing this thread