FTP: From the Pavilion general chat

From the Pavilion - Free Online Cricket Management Game

Indian Warriors 437/7 ( Rock 98, French 94, Quartermass 73) beat Ninfield 149 ( Amarnath 37, Sreeyash 4-26, Ross 2-19) by 288 runs

Easy win there, nice to see Rock and Quartermass performing with the bat. And French just continued from where he left last season, an exemplary performance.
In the bowling Sreeyash has been very impressive from his first match, he sure is going to be a key player for my team.

won all my games so far. rest a few for the cup tomorrow, no season long plan, see how the marginal early season games pan out before prioritising.

Doing pretty well in my Pavilion Cup match:

19 overs: Iridium XI 105 for 1 (Fudadin 49*, Weerasiri 14*, Oliver 1-10)

I'm heading out now. When I come back I expect us to collapse, be bowled out for 130 and get that chased down in 10 overs. Let's see how right I am.

I'm 197/2 after 26.4 overs in my Pavilion Cup match. I should win cos he's a computer controlled team.

How lucky are you :p.

Milperra Vikings 292 for 5 (Cannon 138, Flitchett 67, Phelan 2-44) beat Iridium XI 291 for 8 (Fudadin 86, Colgan 56, Khan 51, Grey 5-53) by 5 wickets [Pavilion Cup]

Did alright but target wasn't going to be big enough. Good innings from Fudadin scoring a run a ball 86 despite being set on defensive to try trigger his Boundary Hitter talent more often. Campbell, my big spend during the off-season, was predictably a fail, only scoring 7.

Bowlers gave away a 147-run opening stand and that killed us. Their run rate hardly wavered away from 5.50 RPO and despite a few wickets falling towards the end, chased down the target with 24 balls to spare. My medium pacers were ultra expensive and we could have done better had they been tighter with their bowling.

I probably shouldn't have played my full strength team...

Centuries from O'Keeffe and Gillies and a quickfire 48 off 16 from my finisher O'Brien got us to 461 off our 50 overs on a dry pitch in humid weather. They've lost 3 wickets already :)

It is Sunny and a Flat pitch though remember

My opponent is already 6 down :)

hahah his match rating was 67k vs my 142k. My youth team would have provided a fair fight.

Their last 4 wickets fell pretty quickly. Second round here I come :)

Mine hasn't started yet.

I was wondering if I could win back Pavilion membership without paying? Are there methods?

Mine hasn't started yet.

I was wondering if I could win back Pavilion membership without paying? Are there methods?

Only way I know is if you enter a friendly competition and win, you get pavilion membership for a certain period.

Yeah, 30 days normally (for first, 15 for second) when there's no credits payed by the participants.

You could just buy it :p

Users who are viewing this thread