FTP: From the Pavilion general chat

14.3 b4 van Amsterdam to Prassana : That delivery is too good for the batsmen and too good for the keeper as well. The umpire does a little rain dance and signals 4 byes.

14.5 b4 van Amsterdam to Nira : Great ball! Beats the bat, beats the stump and beats Brady but it certainly didn't fool the boundary line. 4 byes.

WTF is my youth keeper.:facepalm

AkshayS added 1 Minutes and 1 Seconds later...

15.1 6 Barkhuizen to Nira : An old-fashioned slog back over mid-on's head for six.

15.3 4 Barkhuizen to Nira : Beautiful shot! Nira has used the pace of that delivery to nicely glide the ball to the boundary.
:facepalm not going good.

16.5 2 W Prasanta to Prassana : [runout] A huge mix up there and Nira is well short of his ground.
J. Nira run out (B. Suranjan) 39 (36b 1x4 2x6) SR:108.33

god, he's gone finally, he troubled me very much.

AkshayS added 1 Minutes and 30 Seconds later...

19.4 4 Srijoy to Prassana : Superbly timed shot from Prassana and it goes straight past long on for four runs.

Need him to depart, already on 62 from 56 and still going strong.

19.5 6 Srijoy to Prassana : It's high, it's handsome, it has hit someone in the crowd. Ouch! [/COLOR
]

He's on fire.:facepalm

AkshayS added 18 Minutes and 10 Seconds later...

22.5 1 W Prasanta to Prassana : Greedy and plain stupid. Prassana and Solanki have tried to go for the extra run, taking on Santhanam's arm in the deep and losing. And that wicket's been thrown away.
B. Prassana run out (K. Santhanam) 82 (70b 5x4 1x6) SR:117.14

That flinging arse is gone but his team is in strong position.

lol, both of the wickets have been run outs.

And Moxly strikes to probably win the game for Hedger's Team, the RR now 10 runs an over for the last 6 overs.

Moxly's OBB talent should help him here. He has 1/32 off 5 overs at the current time.

hedger_14 added 8 Minutes and 27 Seconds later...

Reshma is losing it for us. 28 runs conceded in his last 2 overs. Now they only need 26 runs off 3 overs. Moxley is still giving us a chance though.

hedger_14 added 4 Minutes and 23 Seconds later...

Moxly has pretty much costed us the game by bowling 2 no balls which went for 3 runs each in a row so 14 runs off the over. No chance of winning this from here. 12 runs needed off 2 overs with Reshma bowling ████.

hedger_14 added 2 Minutes and 13 Seconds later...

Well Reshma set things up perfectly only conceding 3 runs in 5 balls before going for a boundary. What a last over its going to be but I have to go, lol

Well cant believe you lost from there! Cant believe moxly bowled those no balls, gutted.

Hmmm... but in the end all your bowlers let it slip

Yankees won comfortably in the T20 yesterday. Lesroy "the freak" Christopher played a blinder once again. 60 off 26 balls.
Powers then started in his usual fashion. Took 2 wickets in his first over and finished with 4 wickets in kitty. Yankees won by 160 runs.

Yankees won comfortably in the T20 yesterday. Lesroy "the freak" Christopher played a blinder once again. 60 off 26 balls.
Powers then started in his usual fashion. Took 2 wickets in his first over and finished with 4 wickets in kitty. Yankees won by 160 runs.

I guess i gotta increase my ground capacity. It was full house for the first t20 match of the season. I'm losing 4k every week. Listed a player for sale whose salary is near 4k. That should solve all the financial problems.
tbh, It was my foolish purchases that caused this. I spent 40k on two old players. Now I've sold one of them and listed the other one.

Brady is going great on debut, guts shown by 16 yo.
He's on 50, he should get a 100 now.

AkshayS added 9 Minutes and 14 Seconds later...

18.4 W Gundlapalli to Suranjan : I can't believe in a race between Suranjan and 16 trillion other sperm, he won. He looks as though he was poured into his clothes and forgot to say "When". Too big, too slow, too short of his ground.
B. Suranjan run out (B. Vasudev) 31 (30b 4x4 0x6) SR:103.33

Lol at the commentry.

whoooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooo

This kid is tweaking awesome. A century on debut and he hasn't stopped yet. He's going on and on. An unbeaten ton would be great here.

That is 100 runs for Brady (100 runs, 83b, 7x4, 3x6) SR:120.48

From the Pavilion - Free Online Cricket Management Game

Praz Bulls 260 for 6 (Prassana 82, Solanki 59, Amsterdam 1-28) lost to Indian Warriors 261 for 3, 33.1ov (Brady 128, Hansberry 60, Prassana 2-27) by 7 wickets

A great start to Youth league with a good win.
The most impressive player today was the 16 yo kid, Barry Brady who impressed a lot with his stable innings and the approach towards the match. He never let the run rate below 6.5, and showed some signs of immense power with some power hitting. It was unfortunate for him to get out with just 9 runs left but the 99 ball 128 says he is a class act. Hope he continues his form.

End of over 27 (2 runs) - Tom Jones Enthusiasts(124-2). 29 runs required from 13 overs. RR 4.59 RRR 2.23
R. Wright 3 (11b) , K. Wood 35 (46b) , N. Shakil 6-0-28-1

my batting is pretty light this season, just the two 19 year olds but I have reasonable bowling. not going to challenge for the title like I did last year, will take survival. Won my 20/20 match so decent start so far

Just lost four wickets in an over :facepalm:

45.6 W Stuckey to van Dalen : van Dalen charges down the pitch to a well flighted delivery only to find himself in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun. Smart stumping sir!
N. van Dalen st P. Barrow b. R. Stuckey 0 (1b 0x4 0x6) SR:0.00
45.5 W Stuckey to Garrick : An attempted sweep by the batsman has gone badly wrong. The ball is in Barrow's gloves and it's a long walk to the pavilion for Garrick.
P. Garrick c P. Barrow b. R. Stuckey 2 (3b 0x4 0x6) SR:66.67

45.4 . Stuckey to Garrick : Superb bowling from Stuckey. He had the batsmen in two minds there. Luckily for Garrick it misses the off stump by a whisker and passes safely through to Barrow.
45.3 2 Stuckey to Garrick : Garrick lofts it over Brown's head at midwicket for two, as the man on the ropes runs around and cuts it off.
45.2 W Stuckey to van Zandt : [catch] Flat delivery on the middle off stump line. van Zandt comes down the track, looking to drive it away through cover. The ball clips the edge and flies low towards Phillips at first slip and he takes it diving across to his right.
C. van Zandt c R. Phillips b. R. Stuckey 0 (1b 0x4 0x6) SR:0.00
45.1 W Stuckey to Colgan : It's up! Doyle is coming round quickly for it... and takes the catch! Rash thinking and a bit of premeditation from Colgan has him on the way back to the pavilion.
A. Colgan c E. Doyle b. R. Stuckey 65 (68b 1x4 2x6) SR:95.59

At one point I was 219/4 but Thirunarayan's wicket has triggered a big collapse to 246/9. That one over could screw us over.

Users who are viewing this thread