Funny pictures and videos collection

Try this ;)
536694_10150740877456370_90331416369_9542207_1251228388_n.jpg

To correct you, the politicians get paid very low comparative to what you've shown here, almost about Rs. 35000-50000 per year, at least officially so.

I hate this!! Seriously. People risk their lives and they get paid so less. Jokes again, you could have included the Andhra Ministers who were caught watching something. :P

At the end of the day they chose to be soldiers. There are obvious reason why politicians should be paid well such as to ensure the government has the best for the job and to guard against corruption.

To correct you, the politicians get paid very low comparative to what you've shown here, almost about Rs. 35000-50000 per year, at least officially so.

You are wrong. I know official figures are much less than what ministers actually make but here's the actual official amount MPs receive when they last demanded increment.

index.php

Back on thread's topic:

576835_351975741530458_253037824757584_961624_120266472_n.jpg

At the end of the day they chose to be soldiers. There are obvious reason why politicians should be paid well such as to ensure the government has the best for the job and to guard against corruption.

WOW. themer, that is the only thing that I have heard from you that isn't abusive in any way. :)

You are wrong. I know official figures are much less than what ministers actually make but here's the actual official amount MPs receive when they last demanded increment.

But then the soldiers have a number these privileges as well. A cousin brother of mine works in the Army, so I know. Of course comparatively the numbers would still be less, but then as Themer said they chose to be soldiers, and in the end, even those privileges might not matter much to them.

But the point here is that you're using incomplete and biased data to demean the politicians. I don't say all of them or most of them are honest gentlemen working for the good of the country, and know that most of them are involved in corruption and all that, but you have to use complete and unbiased data to prove your point.

And anyway, the images you used are themselves so biased that even debates about salaries and allowances and privileges don't make much sense.

Head and Shoulders is called as such because that's where you find dandruff, on your head and shoulders. Not because you should be rubbing it into your shoulders. Unless your Mark and are covered head to toe in thick body hair.

and even then you are supposed to use body wash on your back hair and not shampoo!

Users who are viewing this thread