Future Of Indian Umpires?

wicked_dude

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
well after venkata raghavan retiring, india cudnt find a better replacement...

in india aus series..we saw a new indian umpire saheba...he seems to be struggling a lot..he gives so many bad decsions...

infact he gives out wen the batsman is not out..and he doesnt give out wen the batsmen is out...

y cant bcci groom some indian umpires..almost all the test playing nations have very good umpires except india...

y cant bcci groom some indian umpires..almost all the test playing nations have very good umpires except india...

The ICC is getting in two more umpires into the Elite Panel.
I had long thought that it would be K.Hariharan,but the BCCI seems to have ruled him out.

As far as grooming is concerned,they had a session by Simon Taufel,right before the Ind-Aus series.

yea..i guess that lil session didnt helped much..saheba is getting on my nerves.....thanx for the reps iceman_waugh :D

Saheba is so crap, even I could give better decisions. The worst was the dismissal of Brad Hogg in the last ODI, the ball clearly hit the pad only and the bat was miles away.

Jayprakash and Hariharan,i thought one of them might break into the Elite.
But,when the Board powers changed in 2004,these two lost out to the new administration.

Shastri and Saheba do not look like international level umpires.
There used to be a South Indian umpire,i do not remember him,he was always the Tv umpire during India's home series [that was b4 2005]

Jayprakash and Hariharan,i thought one of them might break into the Elite.
But,when the Board powers changed in 2004,these two lost out to the new administration.

Shastri and Saheba do not look like international level umpires.
There used to be a South Indian umpire,i do not remember him,he was always the Tv umpire during India's home series [that was b4 2005]

the way shasthri gave lbw desicion against uthappa...he seems to be the big brother of saheba...it was out swinger from sohail ...and he gave it out

jayaprakash is better than these clowns...

I think i'll go in for umpiring. :p

JayPrakash was way better-btw,where did the BCCI pick up Shastri and Saheba from ?

And i like the term-clowns !

Here comes Javagal Srinath! :cool:

But I think he's more of a referee.

What happened to Maninder Singh???????
He should umpire rather than talk rubbish on talk shows.

He is still working for some news channel as expert. We can develop umpires by some reality show also.

Users who are viewing this thread