Game arrived today - My review

S

squiz

i created a player in the model of me (Andrew Squires), and it was cool coz you could select the name of the played which comes closest to yours. i chose Spires and it sounds almost like it. :D

I hit six 6's in an over which i was really glad about (on medium), and hit a century in 31 deilveries (medium). It's hard at the start of the innings coz you have to get your eye in, but once you do get it in you can have a ball, htting boundaries left right and centre.

I hate bowling it's so much harder than Cricket 2002, i never bowl anymore i just autoplay and hope the opposition get a big score like 400.

A

aldersley03

thanks cricketfan1. a few more questions. :bow:

1. hav u got the aussie version?

2.does it take ages to load like in 02?

3.is the stadium always sold out?

4.does the ball spin more if u pitch it in the ruff areas?

5.is martin love good in this game?he is my fav player :)

6.is there more camera angle for the replays?

7.can u do cheeky shots like ryan campels sweep over the keepers head or somethinglike that?

8.does the ball roll faster along the ground than in 02?

9.in season mode can u play as as englise county season, aussie state, and international. and if u play state can u get promoted (or something like that) into international like in icc?

10. can u tell us more details about the season thing and interesting and fun things in it?

11.can some1 post thwe aussie squad? if no1 can is martin love, michael clarke and simon katitch in there?

12.do the weather conditions make a difference 4 batting bowling and fielding?

13.is there more lbw's? and so they look good?

14.can u still sweep yawkers?

thanks. :bow: thats all i can think of. i cant wait till i get it 4 christmas. im gonna make my rep team and kick woof!.

D

dolonga2

hEY,
Can you buy players in county?
e.g. if u r victoria can you buy brian lara or sumtin?

Users who are viewing this thread