Game Slows Down Suddenly

d3adlythegame

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
This is really strange, when im playing the game suddenly slows down. For Like One Over Its Normal and for another is slows down. Please Help.

My Syestem -
2.4 Ghz
512 ram
64 mb nvidia graphic card.

k, Thx

hmm help anyone ? :(

BarmyUK

School Cricketer
I got this problem too, i even have a 256mb gfx card and 3.2ghz, still does it for me :S

d3adlythegame

School Cricketer
lol i just bought it and got the delivery today and it sucks :(. Cuz i was waiting for this and now i cant play it becuz its sooo annoying

BarmyUK

School Cricketer
It could be a problem with certain copies, i've tried all suggestions and it still doesn't run well.

hammudy

Club Cricketer
happens to me too i have a p4 2.2 with 256mb ATI and 1024 gi of ram n still...but am happy that it doesnt slow down while playing...only at the options screen at the end of every over ( happens 1s or 2s sometimes )

d3adlythegame

School Cricketer
no, thats not the problem. I tried to it on my pc and it worked fine but as im 2 lazy to play it on my pc. So i wanna fix the problem on my laptop. Cmon guys help :-p.

Btw barmy, tell me some of the response you got. Let me try all that.

BarmyUK

School Cricketer
Defrag, virus check, downloading the latest drivers.

d3adlythegame

School Cricketer
lol, barmy i guess u were ritei already tried all of that before :(. There must be something wrong with my laptop cuz even cricket 2004 didnt work properly. I am sure there is something wrong with my settings or something.

mehul.vaghela

School Cricketer
Try PS2 version

As difficult as batting is made out to be, its not.
After a few hours of practice, I got to 300 for 4 by tea time playing for India against the Aussies. Controlled Agression is the key. Its a different matter that I played one loose shot as Ganguly and the tail collapsed for 336/AO

Sureshot

Executive member
are you running on Pentiums?

A 1.8 GHZ Athlon is faster than a 2.4GHZ Pentium. At least i have found out.

Users who are viewing this thread