Gamepad Help!!

Its_me

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
All right i have had cricket 2005 for a while and i was going to play a friend the other day. My gamepad works fine but i just can not figure out the power button (shift key on keyboard) for my gamepad i have tried every button on the control. I have a regular xbox control with a usb port instead of the xbox port. It works perfect in every other game but not this one. I even have a program that lets me remap every button with buttons on the keyboard or mouse and it still does not work.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Isn't it where L1 would be on the PS2, try this and report back mate.

Nope not L1 button what else could i try?? I am trying every button in training mode and i can tell that nothing so far is shift.

Well it's L1 for me cos mines a duplicate of a ps2 one so that's why I said L1 :D

Hmm nope that dont work for me i think L2 on a xbox control would be the white button but that doesnt work and my timing is on time because i am trying shots out on training mode. But nope i tried L2 (white button) and i also tried black button and also combinations of all the buttons i just cant figure this button out???????

Users who are viewing this thread