Gameplay becomes slow at times...

amit2004

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi,

I have a P4 2.8 HT Ghz , 80 gb HD, 256 MB RAM and 32 MB on board AGP display...

The game just works fine most of the times but at times as the bowler is running in for his Delivery Stride the game because slow from there on.. its like watching a slow motion replay until the shot is played. After that again it becomes fine.. It also sometimes happens when the batsman is running!

It happens only when some pitch action is taking place!

I haven't applied any patches as yet..

what might be the problem??

plz help.. thanx in advance!

It could be something to do with your graphics. You've got only the very bare minimum required, and on-board graphics is never as good as with a graphics card.

yes I have the same problem. The gameplay becomes slow in night mode otherwise it performs well. I have p4 2.8 ghz, 256 mb ram and integrated intel extreme graphics 2 with 64 mb video memory. Any suggestions to sort out this problem?

the same thing really, get a graphics card. The on-board graphics chips are neveras good as the cards. For a start, the on-board chips use your PCs memory, meaning there is less memory for everything other than graphics to work (in your case reducing it from 256 to 192, a 25% reduction)

The speed issue is likely because of the time it needs for the graphics chips to "talk" to the main memory. This time is greatly reduced with a card, that has it's own memory.

andrew_nixon said:
the same thing really, get a graphics card. The on-board graphics chips are neveras good as the cards. For a start, the on-board chips use your PCs memory, meaning there is less memory for everything other than graphics to work (in your case reducing it from 256 to 192, a 25% reduction)

The speed issue is likely because of the time it needs for the graphics chips to "talk" to the main memory. This time is greatly reduced with a card, that has it's own memory.
thanks mate your information helped

Actually even I have an on-board card, initially the same thing happened to me...that slow motion thingy..then I reduced the shadow details, turned off Video screen...it is working nice now.

Users who are viewing this thread