Gameplay Sliders/Modifiers Discussion

issue

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I don't see it as a reflection on the game itself.

Play the game for a week, play different formats, play different teams, play on a whole variety of pitch types and weather conditions that are available. Then make a judgement on things where there may be issues. Maybe make a few tweaks if you feel they are necessary and feedback on this forum and it might get picked up by BA and adjustments might be made in the future.
your response was really good will try the game and have fun

D

Dutch

Any ideas how i get the update if so? can't find it anywhere on the store. I'm on xbox if that makes any difference
I think I have read that the patch for Xbox is still in the hand of Microsoft......nowt to do with BA.

master110

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Up the ai difficulty and lower the ai timing

Along with what the guys above said about poor edge slider

Last edited:

Etto

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
my game is still downloading :( internet in Rural Victoria is rubbish

TommoN

Club Captain
Sorry to be a pain but has it been released on Xbox yet? Not home so can't check

Tried to play around with sliders last night but found i had to constantly adjust it for spinners/ seamers

D

Dutch

Sorry to be a pain but has it been released on Xbox yet? Not home so can't check

Tried to play around with sliders last night but found i had to constantly adjust it for spinners/ seamers
Apparantly not yet. Frustrating I know but I wouldn't mess around too much with sliders until it is patched. It is a bummers i the ideal world the game is good when it releases but the wait will be worth it.

Reactions: DAP

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
These are my modifier values.. But really happy to say that I find default settings really good and balanced and actually have to use modifiers only if I feel like trying out something different

20190529225956_1.jpg 20190529230004_1.jpg 20190529230044_1.jpg

Others are all default..

TommoN

Club Captain
Apparantly not yet. Frustrating I know but I wouldn't mess around too much with sliders until it is patched. It is a bummers i the ideal world the game is good when it releases but the wait will be worth it.

Ahh killing me having the game and not being able to play it! hope it's here by Friday :(

Out of interest, do you have any idea what the patch sorts out? (Other than unrealistic bounce of course)

D

Dutch

Ahh killing me having the game and not being able to play it! hope it's here by Friday :(

Out of interest, do you have any idea what the patch sorts out? (Other than unrealistic bounce of course)
A whole raft of things: all the menus unlocked, AI gameplay improvement, fielding improvements....basically a different game!

Reactions: DAP

Users who are viewing this thread