ROlson

Club Captain
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Have you reported this?

No, not to this sites moderator. I foolishly had my PS4 account name in my profile, and it was on the messages through there. Reported it to the PSN people and they blocked them, but they were referencing this tread. It was 53 people in total!

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
No, not to this sites moderator. I foolishly had my PS4 account name in my profile, and it was on the messages through there. Reported it to the PSN people and they blocked them, but they were referencing this tread. It was 53 people in total!
Hope you're feeling better. Sad to hear about such a number of awful messages. A member of staff/admin might be in touch.

ROlson

Club Captain
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
Hope you're feeling better. Sad to hear about such a number of awful messages. A member of staff/admin might be in touch.

Thank you. I am slightly feeling better and the COVID has left me, but I am completely wiped out tired. I can see how people with underlying conditions and/or the elderly die from it. I am in fine health and I didn't think I would make it through!

Thanks for all the great work you did (and continue to do) with your creations in all the Big Ant cricket games. They are the best and make those games so much more immersive and realistic. Truly talented you are! The cricket gaming community owes you for your selfless work.

WickeySticket

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
Was there ever an explanation for what Striker Skill Bonus is... I once assumed it was applied during the game to get your batsmen in/confident faster.

D

Dutch

Thank you. I am slightly feeling better and the COVID has left me, but I am completely wiped out tired. I can see how people with underlying conditions and/or the elderly die from it. I am in fine health and I didn't think I would make it through!

Thanks for all the great work you did (and continue to do) with your creations in all the Big Ant cricket games. They are the best and make those games so much more immersive and realistic. Truly talented you are! The cricket gaming community owes you for your selfless work.
Sorry to here about the shite you got. people are feckin animals sometimes. If we could only display their real names and addresses from where they send stuff and have it sent to their workplace/school/mum/mental institution/Guliani Lawyers Inc........

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Sorry to here about the shite you got. people are feckin animals sometimes. If we could only display their real names and addresses from where they send stuff and have it sent to their workplace/school/mum/mental institution/Guliani Lawyers Inc........
I've booked the Beverly Hilton Lube Emporium for a press conference.

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
Here are the sliders. I want everyone to know that I am doing this under protest due to all the terrible messages I got from some of you. If you have to threaten to rape and kill someone who was away dealing with COVID just becasue you want some computer game sliders, you have a problem!

This is abhorrent. Needless to say, if it ever comes too light who was involved in this. You're gone. No ifs, no buts, goodbye.

Be better people, ffs

ROlson

Club Captain
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
I did a bit of an investigation into the PSN usernames to see if anyone following this tread (or elsewhere on here) had their PSN name on their profile or something similar, but as most people are in the shadows, I couldn't find any matches. It is just sad to see that kind of behavior anywhere! But, I will be on the lookout for similar names. I have the main names on a sticky on my computer and if something pops up on this website, I will let the moderators know.

Short Leg Cricket

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
New Zealand
That's awful news.

This site is all about sharing ideas, encouraging and enjoying the work and company of others especially during the times we're in now. Those people need to understand this is NEVER OK.

I too echo these thoughts. If @ROlson you would like a chat, I’m more than happy to chat to you mate. This is terrible it really is. No one should go through this. Very sorry, and very sad to hear about this. We’ve got to make sure that whatever we do we keep sharing ideas and enjoying the work of others and not spill into what you have had to face. I’m very sorry to hear this and am more than happy to chat do to you if you want or feel like it

Users who are viewing this thread