Gameplay Videos

Finally got my video capture device sorted - not a particularly interesting match, but thought I'd post a video just to celebrate things working.

I've included my wickets for the match, my entire and only batting innings, as well as some deliveries I liked and some bugs I noticed.

Quality isn't perfect, but a huge amount better than pointing a camera at the screen.

I finished the video off by going through my stats.

Last edited:
And a video from the matches I played today - mostly just a compilation of wickets.

Enjoy.

Last edited:
Not one wicket caught behind the batsman! Hope that gets sorted. The game really seems to be lacking edges going to and over/between the slips from the videos that have been posted :(

Finally got my video capture device sorted - not a particularly interesting match, but thought I'd post a video just to celebrate things working.

I've included my wickets for the match, my entire and only batting innings, as well as some deliveries I liked and some bugs I noticed.

[video]

Quality isn't perfect, but a huge amount better than pointing a camera at the screen.

I finished the video off by going through my stats.

You have an elgato hd capture thing, right? Because if you do, it should look a little better than that with no extra effort...

Another video - my first match in my career at the Bradman Oval - and I got a huge amount of weather variation in it - so made a video showing that off.

The sound at the ground is great as well. DBC14 needs to be played with headphones I think.

Last edited:
DBC14 needs to be played with headphones I think.

...or a decent home theatre ;)

I had it on my Bose headphones the other night and it was amazing.

Last edited by a moderator:

This almighty tweaking umpire is a almighty tweaking dickhead because he can't almighty tweaking understand the almighty tweaking rules. It clearly almighty tweaking hit my bat and there was a clear almighty tweaking noise. I was on almighty tweaking 70 until the match almighty tweaking fixing umpire gave me out LBW for no almighty tweaking reason. Just to compound the whole almighty tweaking thing, I was given out in the second innings for not almighty tweaking hitting the ball.

I like the way umpires can occasionally give wrong decisions. I've even reviewed a couple in One day games and they've been not out.

PS: new swear filter I see.

@ChinamanSpin When using the interactive replay to find an edge, press R3 to go to slow-mo, then X (or whatever the xbox thinks it is) to pause and quickly tap R2/L2 to go virtually frame by frame rather than these almighty tweaking inconclusive videos.

@ChinamanSpin When using the interactive replay to find an edge, press R3 to go to slow-mo, then X (or whatever the xbox thinks it is) to pause and quickly tap R2/L2 to go virtually frame by frame rather than these almighty tweaking inconclusive videos.
Sorry. You were right @ethybubs. I've been an idiot. Please accept my apologies.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread