Gameplay Videos

The second video here could very well be the root of the super human fielder problem. I think fielders shouldn't move until the ball had left the bat.

The second video here could very well be the root of the super human fielder problem. I think fielders shouldn't move until the ball had left the bat.
Yeah maybe...Just had an AI keeper catch the ball going at second slip [there was no one there] off a spinner...

Hey people,
as the title tells I have a my career series starting.
if you would like to check it out here is my youtube channel link:
SilentGaming - YouTube
if you like it please subscribe and leave a like

Played this gem of an innings from Amla, check it out
Ha, i'm not quite sure how that was a 'gem of an innings'. You're just a leg side bully :p

But +1 for using the broadcast camera, looks good. Would be even better if the fielding camera just stayed as it is instead of switching to behind the batsmen after playing certain shots.

Ha, i'm not quite sure how that was a 'gem of an innings'. You're just a leg side bully :p

But +1 for using the broadcast camera, looks good. Would be even better if the fielding camera just stayed as it is instead of switching to behind the batsmen after playing certain shots.
I am broadcast angle fan too, it actually helps in judging the line better.

I must tell you all that this DBC 14 is driving me crazy, see this match

Career Mode videos always make me nervous! It always feels like I need to do well. Performance anxiety...everyone has it, right? :O

Users who are viewing this thread