Gas's Review Of BLIC 07

Panesars Patka said:
any chance of some of the england bowlers (panesar & anderson mainly)

Thanks matey - your a legend!

Here you go.

Attachments

• Faces.zip
    672.8 KB · Views: 140
lazy_chesnut said:
In the words of the great David Brent - "If you don't know me by now...."

Anyway, I've never actually noticed much tearing in-game using V-Sync off, so is there any reason you have it turned on?

Also, could you do me a favour and go into the \Data\GUI folder and post the TeamAndPlayerInfo.bag file here? That would be genius.

Well not really, it just keeps the framerate more stable. Once crossfire support ie enabled ill probably disable it because the framerate will stay at 60fps.

Heres the file. :thumbs

Attachments

• TeamAndPlayerInfo.zip
    47.9 KB · Views: 81
i know you are busy now playing the game gas. but when u have time please post the southafrican player's faces. i will be grateful:)

How about replays and camera angle while batting?
Are they configurable?

Thanks

I have seen several drop catches by New Zealand on test level. :(

I have also been caught off the glove of the batsmen, which is good. :thumbs

The_gas said:

I have also been caught off the glove of the batsmen, which is good. :thumbs
I am sure we can fix that fielding bug. ;)
And congrats on becoming the first member here to get BLIC07 on your table.:D

I always had concerns about that fielding bug. It completely ruins whole experience of playing a cricket game.:( Let's hope chaps here can do something to fix that.

The_gas said:

Same here, WI have dropped 2 catches in this test match, one was quite a tough chance though. I love this game, 1 bug i have found though, when you play a defensive shot, the fielders always throw the ball at the non-strikers end stumps :confused:

King Pietersen said:
Same here, WI have dropped 2 catches in this test match, one was quite a tough chance though. I love this game, 1 bug i have found though, when you play a defensive shot, the fielders always throw the ball at the non-strikers end stumps :confused:
But do they drop catches like it was in demo?

player786 said:
look u tart i said his belly,
Look, if you want to get into an argument, you're most welcome, but it's unlikely that Gas will be very happy if it happens in his thread. If you download those screens and actually look through them all, you will see that there is an in-game screen of Dwayne Leverock.

So stop whingeing. And don't call me a tart.

Users who are viewing this thread