Gayle - WOW - 5 consecutive wickets

• Thread starter killa_stiky2002
  • Start date
K

killa_stiky2002

I was playing an Exibition Slog-fest :D (10 over match) West Indies vs. Sri Lanka at Colombo
I opted to field first. After 9 overs Sri Lanka were 40/2. So I said let me make Gayle bowl the last over. Guess what, he finished with figures of 1 over, no maidens, 5/1 lol :o :laugh: the over went as follows:

W.W.W.W.W.1.

At the end of their innings the score was 41/7 of 10 overs. I made it in 3 overs 00Wow :;):

S

sonic

<span style='color:#000000:post_uid0'>were you on "easy" difficulty? :P :;):</span>

dippyslara

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I was playing an Exibition Slog-fest :D (10 over match) West Indies vs. Sri Lanka at Colombo
I opted to field first. After 9 overs Sri Lanka were 40/2. So I said let me make Gayle bowl the last over. Guess what, he finished with figures of 1 over, no maidens, 5/1 lol :o :laugh: the over went as follows:
At the end of their innings the score was 41/7 of 10 overs. I made it in 3 overs 00Wow :;):

W.W.W.W.W.1.
i think killa u better install that stroke patch made by zimrahil in which CPU sweeps for every ball u bowl a yorker and then play the game it will make the life difficult when u r bowling.coz the CPU never gets out
Edited By dippyslara on 1047551460

S

sonic

hey, dippyslara, i already told him to do that, but he won't do it, so technically he has an advantage against me in our test series...he told me he was a great bowler and i believed his every word until he told me he just lobs pie deliveries for every ball he t.osses up...then i knew.... :P :;):

dippyslara

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
no doubt Zimrahil has made great stroke patch ....coz it makes the game play realy as when u bowl a yorker to the CPU he sweeps it and most of the time its boundary..but sometimes it irritates .particularly when u r playing a crucial match wherin cpu needs some 50 runs in 30 balls with 4 wickets in hand we try to bowl a yorker..desperately nedding to take a wicket ..the CPU sweeps each and every yorker u bowl at that time and goes on to win the match

S

sonic

here's a tip dippyslara, save your fast bowlers for the last 6 or 8 overs, if you wanna fool them bowl the slow ball - best with no extra pace whatsoever - he will sweep straight to mid-off or the mid-off boundary area for a catch..always keep a fielder in those areas at the end...to save runs my best tip is to pitch the ball short of a yorker length cos they will normally defend these, or only get a single...vital at the end of an innings...i see what you mean though, its just a case of nailing the computer in the right spot...practise makes perfect mate :P

Users who are viewing this thread