General ICC Series Question: How important is the Physio budget?

fisch

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Is it really necessary to allocate a lot of money for physio sessions at the start of the season, I mean surely you can rest players if you feel that their fitness levels are poor?

Besides, surely the budget priority is signing youth players, giving contracts and coaching sessions?

I feel it is important i always have full physio coaching and youth as soon as possible then build on my cash flow from then on never changing a thing

resting players is fine, but sometimes you may want your best players available for a big game. so a physio is essential. especially if you have a few players playing for England.

its allways good when you have a bit of success and can have physio, coaching and youth all at full, but if you can afford it then physio is the first one i would drop

I like to spend money on Physio and Coaching. Physio is important ecspecially if you want start players to play.

physio is more important because of preventing injuries then for having high fitness levels, imo. I'd not recommend to sign that extra player off your physio funds, because more than one player will be injured at a time (for four weeks, if you wish), which can kill your season.

Users who are viewing this thread